Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Chromo wrote:
OH, Goody, LeAnne is coming!
Perhaps she would like to see my AXE? :ROFL::ROFL:;)

Remember though, When she wakes you up in middle of the night yelling, "There is a big hairy bear scratching at our tent", before you say," Oh that's just Chromo", actually I am staying at the hotel this time so it's probably a bear and not actually me!:ROFL::ROFL:
You are too funny Chromo!! and to think, I was just sitting here telling my wife what a sweetheart you are!!
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
imported post

TY, as long as everyone can share on one bean burrito from Taco Bell then we're golden!

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

lopeha wrote:
TY, as long as everyone can share on one bean burrito from Taco Bell then we're golden!

LOL

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Bike is gassed, washed/polished and just waiting for me to load my clothes and a few other things. She'll think I've gone and left her, as I'm not planning on doing anymore riding until we leave early Sunday morning.

Is it Sunday YET!! Let's get this Party Started!!:waiting:

Dusty ..... just a tad excited.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Hmmm, excited? me? HECK YA!!!

Got the trailer packed yesterday to about 75% with the remainder going in on Friday evening along with the "stuff" going into the bike. Put a new rear tire on last weekend and detailed the bike (although it's a daily driver so already dirty). I keep checking my list to make sure I haven't forgotten anything important. Come on Saturday!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
imported post

Well I might make it after all. Right now I'm in Ohio and plan to go to Vicksburg MS via Nashville TN and then up to Eureka. I'll get there when I can and stay where there's room. May even try camping.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

nobbie wrote:
Well I might make it after all. Right now I'm in Ohio and plan to go to Vicksburg MS via Nashville TN and then up to Eureka. I'll get there when I can and stay where there's room. May even try camping.

:claps::claps: Be great if you could make it, Len!!

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
imported post

nobbie wrote:
Good stuff Len..Hope you can make it. Huggy and I are at the Motel having a beer then to the Pool then out to dinner...Made it to Decatur Indiana today..little over 600 Kilometers...Only blew 1 headlight on this trip, so far..LOL

Got some rain in Michigan where we had to seek shelter under a bridge..The rest of the trip was dicey having to dodge all the blown truck tires on the road...man it was some hot today...well over 100..Thats a heat wave to this Canuck

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
imported post

Just called the motel to confirm my part was delivered today. That Carl is a nice Fella...so pleasant..He said someone from Florida checked in today from our group??? Who would that be?

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

The high temps aren't bad, but coupled with high Humidity is what does me in. :sleepy:

600km is a nice easy 1st day. :cooler:My 1st day will be over 1,200km. :coollep:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

I'm Leaving around 3am and should be there Sunday AM.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Bike is polished (thanks to my fine lady :kissing:) and we will have it packed tomorrow (Fri) and pull out early Saturday.
I've decided to alter my route to more super slabs. This way I won't need to worry as much about a lot of stops with my ankle. We will also motel the first night or two, just so I can keep nursing it. Camping would impose too much walking on it, and not letting it rest. So with that plan,,,,,,,,, I just might make it there a day early (Monday),, and crash the early party :cheesygrin:.

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

The Mrs. and I should be there early afternoon on Monday.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Bike is polished (thanks to my fine lady :kissing:) and we will have it packed tomorrow (Fri) and pull out early Saturday.
I've decided to alter my route to more super slabs. This way I won't need to worry as much about a lot of stops with my ankle. We will also motel the first night or two, just so I can keep nursing it. Camping would impose too much walking on it, and not letting it rest. So with that plan,,,,,,,,, I just might make it there a day early (Monday),, and crash the early party :cheesygrin:.
Yup .... gotta look after yourself andbe 'Flexible (Plan "B")

Besides with the motel rooms comes A/C - no trifling matter with these temps/humidity conditions! ;)

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Planning to be there Monday myself.
After around 400 mile ride today though my 95 does not want to run well! Ran great till I pulled in and shut it off, started it last time and she did not want to take gas and no power so left her at my shop tonight.

Drink lots of water and watch out for headaches, was a hot day here today and I got a nasty headache, which is why I did not mess with the 95 when she ran bad and just let her there.

I drank a ton of water today, maybe my headache was from lack of coffee as I only drank 2 large cups this morning.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
imported post

Just got back from the weeks camping trip over near Eureka Springs, Very hot on the 3rd,4th,&5th, Hope you guys have a better climate to ride in...

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Glad you made it home safe Jim, was just thinking about you. LeAnne and I are headed out in the morning as EARLY as I can get her moving to avoid the heat of the afternoon. We should be reaching Lake Frierson State Park (camping) around lunch time or before. May spend the afternoon soaking in the lake before heading in to Paragould to meet the Snores for dinner!

Sorry your schedule didn't work out to where you could join us!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hawggy wrote:
Just called the motel to confirm my part was delivered today. That Carl is a nice Fella...so pleasant..He said someone from Florida checked in today from our group??? Who would that be?
I see a new 1800 in the car park ,with Florida tags, but don't know who it is yet :)

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

just met wine_r from Oregon over at coffey county honda here in Kansas, he is headed that way. he is having a problem getting into one of his saddle bags

41 - 60 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.