Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

Bike cleaned and checked-Ready!

Trailer connected, loaded and lights/tires checked-Ready!

Streamers attached-Ready!

Clothes, other stuff laid out for in the morning-Ready!

Load up laptop and rest of stuff needed today, in the morning.:waving:

See you all Sunday afternoon!:applause:

Gene:action:

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
imported post

You guys are really starting to pi** me off. You get to have all this fun and I'm stuck at work all week. And I can't even go on a long local ride because I'm on-call for work all weekend.

:lash::lash::lash::lash:

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

Getting psyched...Going to a concert in Independence tonight, then up as early as possible Sunday morning to head out. Hope to be there early afternoon!

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Streamers on the bike, flags in the trunk....new rear tire,oil changed ready to go....loading trailer this afternoon...leaving 5am in morning so will be there early to mid afternoon tomorrow!!!!:congrats:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

I'm there already, in spirit any way.

Y'al have a great time, eh. (That about covers north to south)

"Come down and cool off". Can't believe I said that.

Ned

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
imported post

Being as I'm planning on showing up between 12:00-1:00pm Tuesday I'm probably gonna be the last to show... :whip: Of course I thought the day for arrival was on TUESDAY!!! :lash::lash:

As the World Famous REDWINGmight say:

[align=center]This is the most impatient bunch of Cowboy's I've ever seen!!![/align]

:cool::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

nobbie wrote:
[align=left]I rode from Ohio to Nashville today. traffic was generally OK but major jams in Cinci going the other way.
What heat? Wimps!
Vickburg MS tomorrow. ES??
[/align]
Yellow ribbons work! Nobbie passed us this morning on I40 west of Nashville! Hailed each other on cb and then stopped at rest area for a brief eyeball card exchange. Headed slightly diff routes so we split there.

LeAnne and I left M'boro at 6:30 this morning (cooler) and we had lunch in Paragould AR. At camp site at lake frierson state park trying to stay cool!

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
imported post

Halfling wrote:
nobbie wrote:
[align=left]I rode from Ohio to Nashville today. traffic was generally OK but major jams in Cinci going the other way.
What heat? Wimps!
Vickburg MS tomorrow. ES??
[/align]
Yellow ribbons work! Nobbie passed us this morning on I40 west of Nashville! Hailed each other on cb and then stopped at rest area for a brief eyeball card exchange. Headed slightly diff routes so we split there.

LeAnne and I left M'boro at 6:30 this morning (cooler) and we had lunch in Paragould AR. At camp site at lake frierson state park trying to stay cool!
A bit further along without the help of flags I ran into Mr. & Mrs. Ghost Rider from IL.
I'm in Vicksburg now and will likely head up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
imported post

The Snore's have been delayed by a day. We will see everyone on Monday.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Bike is fueled and ready with a single yellow ribbon on the left antenna.

Clothes/gear packed on bike, except for Hydration Bladder and water bottle, whichare in the freezer.

Going to hit the sac in a half hour and will be on the road @ 3AM Sunday morning

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
imported post

Tire issues again this year....3 tires in 12,000miles ain't good...I think I'm ahead of schedule though. I had a travel plan change and I have no idea how far from terre Haute to Eureka. 107 in terre Hautte Indiana today.......9hr day in this heat is ungood!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Bike is fueled and ready with a single yellow ribbon on the left antenna.

Clothes/gear packed on bike, except for Hydration Bladder and water bottle, whichare in the freezer.

Going to hit the sac in a half hour and will be on the road @ 3AM Sunday morning
I'm on the same schedule!

Bike is packed except for last minute essentials, Just pack and load the cooler and the Hydration Bladder and I too am off at 3:00 Am......

Assuming I get to sleep on time........

See you all tomorrow night I hope.

Is there a Walmart or something close by. Im not going to pack a chair if I can buy one for $10 and throw it away when Im done!

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Is there a Walmart or something close by. Im not going to pack a chair if I can buy one for $10 and throw it away when Im done!
Yup, East on HWY 62 about 8 miles from the hotel.:smiler:

Gene:action:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote
I'm on the same schedule!

Bike is packed except for last minute essentials, Just pack and load the cooler and the Hydration Bladder and I too am off at 3:00 Am......

Assuming I get to sleep on time........

See you all tomorrow night I hope.

If i remember right closest wal mart is in harrison ar bout 25 miles east of eureka springs right on 62....if you come thru there stop then....

·
Just one of the guys
4,774 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
Dusty Boots wrote:
LOTS of Fluids, Doug!!
What Ken said!
Drank LOTS AND LOTS of water , as well as some of the sugar free sports drink. I feel pretty good now. We are laid up in a hotel for the night, Too hot to bother setting up camp for one night. Winger77 is here so we are going to ride on in together. I will be glad for the company and my wife feels better that I am not alone on the road.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Doug, what rout you guys taking, and were are you held up.

Im heading out in the morning, should be hitting Rt 81 around Whythville, Mile Marker 81 right between 4 and 5 am.

Maybe we'll cross paths. You flying your yellow?

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

John .... closest Wally World is in the western fringe of Berryville, about 15 minutes east of the motel, on 62.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.