Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

DougW wrote:
Winger77 is here so we are going to ride on in together. I will be glad for the company and my wife feels better that I am not alone on the road.

Almost sounds like you guys had that planned!! :coollep:

Couldn't ask for a better riding companion, Doug! :cooler:

BTW .... grab another large'sports drink' around noon, to help keep you 'fresh' and your mind awake. ;)

I better go see if I can get 2 hrs sleep before my longday begins! :waving:

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

As soon as the 5th Element on TV is over, going to bed and hit the road in the morning. I'm sure it will rain, almost every time I really clean the bike and have a trip to make, it rains. See you all when I get there. It's time to pack this netbook up.:smiler:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
imported post

WELL

Bikes
been ready.
Trailers almost re-done.
Bailey is getting curious.
Weather is finally cooperating.
hummm what else.....
Hidden gyros are working....:D

Planning on leaving Monday by 3 AM and hope all goes well to be there around 5 PM and 7 at the latest.

Google Map says 630 miles @ 11:11 hh:mm (nice numbers)
PLUS gas stops & Bailey (dog) walking's.

Now. . .
who else is running down about my time???

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Well, after 2 hrs sleep, I'm hitting the road..

I'll check in from my hotel room later today.

Ride safe, everyone!

Dusty

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

I tried to go to sleep but it's not working.......

Coffee, shower then hitting the road!

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Are we all too excited, I've been up about a half dozen times now.

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
imported post

430am...Up...need a shower and some breakfast then on the road. Will be in Paragould this evening. Everyone ride safe.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

We spent the day pretest lazily loping through some kansas territory. Spent the night at Milford Lake, gonna grab some chow, break camp, and push on.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Having a hydration/brunch stop in Mountain Home AR, not far left to go, under 100!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Having lunch on the west side of Nashville more than half way there

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Just finished refueling both the bike and myself, here in Marion, IN.

Should be at today's destination in a couple more hours, so I can chill for a while and get some sleep tonight. Thankfully it's cooler today!

Everyone keep the shiny side up!!

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

GLester and Lopeha has arrived! Now, let the games begin!:waving: Got here around 11 am. I had to get under some A/C before I ended under some dirt. So, while I'm cooling down, Andy went to the store for a couple of items.;)

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Made it to my motel in Effingham, just ahead of a big thunder Cell front moving in from the NE.

Also discovered I left mypower cord for charging/running my little Acer Lapto at home! :doh: :doh::doh: I guess it's the onset of 'Oldtimers' :dumb:

Hopefully someone coming has the same setup Acer Aspire One 10.1 and I can borrow the cord to charge it a couple of times. Either that or see if there's a computer store in ES (or close by) where I can buy one. :praying:

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
imported post

Ken you might want to check with either Radio Shack or as Walmart sells Acer brand laptops they might have a power cord for your unit...

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah.. got four of them here with me.
You are the man..Glad your only 3 rooms down from us in case anything goes wrong Ric...and yu know it will...:applause:

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Made it to my motel in Effingham, just ahead of a big thunder Cell front moving in from the NE.

Also discovered I left mypower cord for charging/running my little Acer Lapto at home! :doh: :doh::doh: I guess it's the onset of 'Oldtimers' :dumb:

Hopefully someone coming has the same setup Acer Aspire One 10.1 and I can borrow the cord to charge it a couple of times. Either that or see if there's a computer store in ES (or close by) where I can buy one. :praying:
See me Dusty, I have one, I can charge it up for you.:smiler:

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

See y'all tomorrow evening..

101 - 120 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.