Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm posting this is the fun forum as it isn't political, only a fun look at who we see as our enemies. Seeing how the forum is made up of many nationalities and Stetes within nations, I thought I would ask.

You know the kind of thing we banter about in bars, those from the southern States dislike big guvment and those up north, and all of us probably dislike the Japanese but we like their motorcycles. The British dislike the French and Germans. Poles dislike Russians, heck I guess everybody hate the Russians. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

Mother Nature. She is a real Bi%^& at times.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

rain clouds for sure.

Ice.

gravel.

lack of money for fuel.

Weak coffee.

crappy ice cream.

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
imported post

Oh gosh, where do I start and make it look light-hearted??

Tax/Revenue officials aren't usually flavour of the month here.

Traffic Police are another.

The French of course, ungrateful buggers after all we did for them in the World Wars.

The Russians too, ungrateful buggers after all we did for them in the World Wars.

The Germans, for taking up all the deck chairs by the pool every time I'm on holidays. They must get up at 3am and claim the chairs with their towels. B**#@!!s.

I had better quit before I get serious. :ROFL::smiler:

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
imported post

Another one I just remembered........ that blooming Scottish lollypop lady who always jumps out in front of me at the school crossing. Just when I think I might make it, the fat cow waddles out in front of me.
I keep promising myself that one day I won't stop......... :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
imported post

On the highway my enemy is those large RV's, Recreational Vehicles, 18 wheel trucks, or any trucks. Any large vehicle that can flatten my car or cycle.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Pantie girdles :lash:...........ya need a tow truck, to pull 'em off
:cool::leprechaun:

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

Mostly , myself. Jay

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
imported post

Does ex-wife count? Actually, after 26 years without seeing her I hope that she is having a wonderful life. No really, I hope that she is happy.

·
Premium Member
61,360 Posts
imported post

The darn Golf Course

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

Arthritis.

Weather that is too cold and wet for the Goldwing yet too warm for the snowmobile, you know, those temps from 33 to 50 degrees.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
imported post

Cold weather. I hate it. Also, the little bitty washer or nut that rolls away into oblivion, not to be found until 6 months later after you've spent a week sourcing another one.
Mikeyrx

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

Well, at the current moment, Deer, but that's only because one took a nice chunk of plastic off of my bike, not to mention the shipping services because I'm having a hard time waiting to get my parts to fix my bike. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

Everybody but me and sometimes I am my own worst enemy

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
Pantie girdles :lash:...........ya need a tow truck, to pull 'em off
:cool::leprechaun:
OKCap'n, I'll bite......

What do you use to put them on? :D:D

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Life is way to short to have enemies and true friends are hard to come by.:waving:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.