Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

hi all,went out last night for a nice relaxing ride to the coast? so i thought...got to the coast and went to turn right around the roundabout but the bike wanted to go straight on (yes you have guessed it ) ive got a front flat...:X:gunhead:,anyway i have always carried an aerosol with that tyre foam inflatety stuff,got me home, just! ,so guess whos off the road again:crying::whinger:it will get to the point where i will have my own private preist to bless the bike before i go anywhere ???:angel:,hey ho onward and upward more money this month on the bike (she'll be whinging:whinger:) i'll be answering the usual deaf eared reply "YES DEAR" "no dear" 3 BAGS FULL DEAR??? :grinner::goofygrin::grinner:,ride safe all,bri,uk.:12beige:

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

hi all,it was'nt a puncture ,the valve was leaking from the rubber base where it had cracked!!! talk about bad luck,think i'll check my life cover,at least she'll benefit if i pop my clogs:angel2::angel::grinner::goofygrin:? oh and pete,i like your humour ! or are you being serious?;)anyway it only cost £2.00,what a bargain:clapper::cooler:

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

hi pete,would you beleive it,iv'e already took the liberty of browsing your web site :cooler:,bri.;)

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

:Dnice 1 dean,iv'e put the piccy you posted on as my wallpaper for her to see,if im not on after today please send for the emergency services to sew my bits back on:shock::crying:anyway pete i am of the same thinking as yourself,iv'e realised over the last 6yrs or so laugh at most things ,but not the wife!!!:grinner:keep up the good work y'all (bit of american there for our BUDDYS over the pond)!!!bri,sunderland ,uk, (weathers poo today no bikeing):(;)

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
imported post

;)i personally don't go for this rivalry lark? a lot of it is born of the football scene ,i must be 1 of a few up here who pretty much hates footy:?...we have to laugh at some ignoramuses who still think to this day we are all in "flat caps,have whippets as pets,and only drink brown ale" like we would wear a flat cap"???:goofygrin::grinner::goofygrin:,jokeing apart i will get on with most anyone,black,white,asian,colour and creed mean nothing ,it's the person inside that counts?;)saying that the female of the species is a bit scarry...:kissing::grinner:...bri.uk.:12beige:

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
imported post

yes pete brown ale is an aquired taste,i do like a pint of "MAD DOG" as the newcastle persons nick named it,but did you know there is another slighly lighter cousin to the brown ale? i will be surprised if you have it as we don't see it here often infact i'm not sure if its still brewed,they called it "amber light ale", i actually liked it better than brown,only thing was it was known as a girly pint in the workmens clubs...also the label was a light sky blue with the emblem similar to the brown ale logo,:alco:either way it did the same damage???:?:D,bri,sunderland,uk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.