Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

You know.............that doesn't happen to me every day, only a couple times a month............ I control myself for the kids' sake.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
imported post

211 Chuck was flashed the first week he switched from a GoldWing to a Harley!

(among other fables):D

I was flashed one time by a girl in the back of a pickup I was following. It was even a real flash. She had on a bikini top. :baffled: I was riding my old Yammy back then.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,710 Posts
imported post

Hmmmm, do my eyes follow those signs? :D

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Many moons ago, while working construction, I was shingling a small porch roof on the front of a 2 story house. I happened to look up from my labors to see a young lady flashing me from in her 2nd story bedroom. The hammer on the thumb quickly brought my focus back to my job!!!

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

:coollep:It makes the world go round:cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Winger 82:11brown:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

never happened to me but a friend of mine was a fireman and he reckons they were always getting girls to flash at them, so get rid of the wing and buy a firetruck

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

When I climbed radio towers, there was this one house,at best 150-200 feet from the base of the towerin an upscale neighborhood in North Dallas area. I swear this is the truth. Everytime we showed up at that tower this really gorgeous house wife just had to go outto the pool. She would come out in a real skimpy bikini. Then when we got up on the tower she wouldslowly start to undress. Starting with the top then the bottoms. After she undressed, she would turn over and tan both front and back.We had a great view ALL day long. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

There must have been a lot of work up that tower to do, to keep you there all day haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.