Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does no one make custom wheels for the Wings? You can get just about any size, shape & design of wheel for every other bike on the market except a Wing. What I want is a nice high chrome 80 spoke wheel for the front and a solid dish out back.:baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

You mean you want a Harley :shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

hey canuk chick, i may have an answer for you very soon about this, not promising anything but i will try.......:waving:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

wexman wrote:
You mean you want a Harley :shock::shock::shock:
Absolutly NOT!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p I just happen to be "old school" and love Spokes. The rear set-up is unimporttant because you can't see it. Cheers:waving::waving::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

taffy australia wrote:
hey canuk chick, i may have an answer for you very soon about this, not promising anything but i will try.......:waving:
Hey Taffy that would be great. Hope you are doing alright. My prayers are with you.:waving::waving::waving::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
imported post

If you run a spoke wheel on front, you will need to run a tube in it.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks John. This I know.:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
imported post

Might try checking the ID for the axle opening with 1300 or 1800 VTX R/S might fit if the axle will fit you just have to add spacers if needed. Get the mesurement of your axle and with I have a set of spokes wheels off my wifes 1300 I will measure the width of the axle hole:grinner:

Slink

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Sir Slink wrote:
Might try checking the ID for the axle opening with 1300 or 1800 VTX R/S might fit if the axle will fit you just have to add spacers if needed. Get the mesurement of your axle and with I have a set of spokes wheels off my wifes 1300 I will measure the width of the axle hole:grinner:

Slink
Thanks Sir Slink, I will do that.:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
177 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Sir Slink wrote:

Slink
Sir Slink, do you know where I can find that data? I can't seem to get a measurment off the bike with wheel attached.:baffled::baffled::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
imported post

Sorry Fysty I didn't answer sooner was not paying attention. Your gonna have to pull your front wheel and measure thickness of the shaft then measurewidth of the hub center , or you can call your local honda dealer. I can't find anything in my manuels my my honda dealer is an idiot:baffled:

Slink:grinner:

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
imported post

Whats up with Taffy did not know he was ailing?

Slink:baffled:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Sir Slink wrote:
Whats up with Taffy did not know he was ailing?

Slink:baffled:
Sir Slink. Our Taffy had his self an accident and did a real number on his back. He is just waiting for surgury on his back. PM him for full details. I know he'd not mind.:waving::waving::waving:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.