Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a few items that I am wanting to sell...
If you dont like my prices, make me an offer...I love to wheel and deal! Will also consider trades too. I need more riding gear...A pair of insulated black riding pants size 32/32 to be exact! I have a pair of "like new" 38/36, with knee armor thatmy brother gave me, and would consider trading them if anyone is interested. Here is a list of what I have:

1. I have a seat and passenger backrest from my 93 Interstate...color code is NH1Z---the color is called cosmo grey. The seat is clean, except for 2 small holes which i covered with black duct tape. 1patch is the size of a quarter, the other is 1 inch by 2 inches. The seat does not look bad by any means, I was fine with it. My wife got me a new seat for Christmas, so this one goes up for sale. The backrest has a tear on the upper molded seam, about 3 inches long. I can sell together or seperate...either way doesnt matter to me. I am asking 125.00 for both. Or 100.00 for the seat and 25.00 for the backrest. Buyer pays shipping.

2. I have a stock fork bridge cover---nice condition, painted flat black. 15.00, buyer pays shipping.

3. I have a set of stock rotor covers, with the piece that wraps around the back of the fender,also in nice condition, and painted flat black as well. 45.00, buyer pays shipping.

4. I have a stock center reflector, nice condition. 15.00, buyer pays shipping.

5. I have a set of Markland floor boards...they are stamped GL 1500, but would not fit my engine guards. They do not have enough bow to them to clear the valve covers. They are in "ok" condition, could stand to be polished up a bit.$50.00, Buyer pays shipping.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

PM Sent

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

I know that the driver boards will fit the GL1200's and I believe the GL1100's just thought that might help you out some.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Sweet!!! thanks for the info Flash!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Sold the iso grips...everything else still remains. Pm if interested. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

All offers are welcome...wife is cleaning house, and she says it has to go, or shes gonna throw it away!!

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

Why do wive's like to through really good parts away? Never could figure that one out. My wife is threaten to clean out my man cave. Seems like nothing is safe anymore. :sadguy:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Im stealing this idea from CHROMO. If anyone wants this stuff, make an offer, send the money to Rudys fund, and pay for whatever shipping costs. PM me if interested. The grips have been sold already. All offers are welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

PM sent

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

lordbradley71 wrote:
Im stealing this idea from CHROMO. If anyone wants this stuff, make an offer, send the money to Rudys fund, and pay for whatever shipping costs. PM me if interested. The grips have been sold already. All offers are welcome.
Well, now....

This is actually one time I don't mind being stolen from :ROFL:

Good Man!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I am wondering if the Markland floorboards would work well on my 88 1500 crash bars, engine guards, up front real far.
I'd like something up forward to stretch out the legs better on those long 700-1000 mile 1 day rides.

I have nice foward pegs now, but I'd like 2 positions forward beyond stock pegs I think so I can change as wanted or needed.

I have something like these now,

http://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/111950/4101

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

U are most welcome to try them if you like...

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

OK, will send PM and probably take the Markland boards.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.