Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

ok, so it isn't a wing, but I figured all our friends across the big pond would recognize the car, and it is fun to drive

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

That's a honey, really the best color for a British roadster. Thanks for the look... :gunhead:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

So what is it? A Morgan Plus Four?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

plus 8, and the last to come over... very good! usualy we get asked if it is a "kit car"

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey rcmatt007 :waving: Yeah nice car, but the steering wheel is in the wrong place. :whip:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
plus 8, and the last to come over... very good! usualy we get asked if it is a "kit car"
It was obviously a Morgan, but I am only familiar with the +4 and the three wheeled versions. It's been a long time since I was a teenager and compared the merits of the Morgan against the T series MG. Loved those old British sports cars, I ended up with a '57 MGA. Lovely little roadster, pity about SU and Lucas!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

I'd like to add that the lady in the picture is beautiful as well, and I hope you keep both of them forever.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
ok, so it isn't a wing, but I figured all our friends across the big pond would recognize the car, and it is fun to drive
What year is that machine? Are those side curtains or rolldowns? Surprised to see the headrests, makes it lookmodern!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

it is an '04, and they are no longer sending them state-side... too much epa stuff. side curtains, with windows even has air conditioning (had that added here, Oklahoma is a lot warmer then the Ilse's

I am kind off "stuck" on my wife, will be 28 years in June

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.