Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

ATTENTION ALL RHINO'S :

We are putting together a BBQ birthday bash at our home in Burlington, Ks. to honor my beloved bride, Linda (Roadrunner07) on sunday,august 9th. Not gonna be a big deal, just burgers and hotdogs, and a chance for you all to ride a little and BS a lot. We are going to provide the burgers, hotdogs, buns, condiments, iced tea, water, and plenty of shade. Feel free to show up anytime and stay as long as you like. Gonna try to serve around 1:00pm. We would like as many Rhino's as possible to show up, including any "new" members we have not had the opportunity to meet or ride with yet. Please check your schedules and let us know how many of you will be attending so we have a head count and can plan accordingly. We hope to see ya there.:waving:

Thanks--- Pipewrench and Roadrunner07

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

Pipewrench, count me in! :cooldevil::action:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

wow i wish i could go but a little out of my way:cheeky1: my best wishes are surely sent:waving:. hope yous have great weather ect. i know you'll have fun:cheeky1:.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
imported post

i suppose you are not going to tell us how old she is. let me see, i would guess 29:birthday::birthday::birthday:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

I'll be there with bells on!
and if you all treat me nice maybe I'll wear some clothes too. :D

Somebody will be riding in the passenger seat - just not sure who yet.

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

tybme wrote:
I'll be there with bells on!
and if you all treat me nice maybe I'll wear some clothes too. :D

Somebody will be riding in the passenger seat - just not sure who yet.
I can let you borrow a thong if you need something to wear Tybme............but you'll have to wash it first. :cooldevil:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Me & Olive Oyl will be there. :birthday::dance:

Sunday 09 Aug at 1pm. :action:

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Hey there everyone.. Just read Pipewrench's post and the replys. I am proud of all 60 years on August 6th. I do hope you all will be here. I am in Burlington for a couple of weeks, trying to get some things done. As Pipe said we will have Hot Dogs and Hamburgers. It is a BYOB.. I will have ice tea and bottled water. We will furnish the paper plate and plastic ware. Also some TATOR Salad. Those of you that want to bring some chips or beans, etc. If not, all if be fine. Just need a head count as soon as possible as to get things bought. As pipe said, hope to see as many of you as possible....

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

linda i thought we had a name change for you:?:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: happy bd

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

I think Beaver and I will be there. :birthday:

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,828 Posts
imported post

Karen and I are planning to be there. Party time! :action:

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

I wanna come i wanna come but I can't. I hate missing a party. Hate it hate it hate it. :XLife sucks, guess I'll go eat some worms and die. :whinger::whinger:But don't forget I love ya. :kissing:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

I would love to show up at your birthday party and meet some of the kanwings that were not at Calhoun. Unless I don't wake up on the morning of Aug 9th, I will be there.
Happy Birthday Roadrunner07!

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Just remember to bring us our bottles and your sponge and soap bucket:D

Looking forward to meeting you.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Welcome Ponymanr.... glad to see you are gonna be at the birthday party. The more the merrier:cooldj::band::birthday::blowingup::alco:

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

tybme wrote:

I won't forget to pack them':D
:alco:

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

ponymanr wrote:
tybme wrote:

I won't forget to pack them':D
:alco:
That just the first of the initiation fees..........:cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Welcome ponymanr to the Rhinos!!!! :action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

Hey there everyone... So glad we are getting our replys for the party on the 9th so soon. Only one thing I see a problem with.. I have heard about the LOKI, never saw any in SD... so would luv to at least see some at my BD party. So some Texans that I have met of late dang sure better try and come up for the weekend.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone on the 9th.

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,828 Posts
imported post

Roadrunner07 wrote:
Hey there everyone... So glad we are getting our replys for the party on the 9th so soon. Only one thing I see a problem with.. I have heard about the LOKI, never saw any in SD... so would luv to at least see some at my BD party. So some Texans that I have met of late dang sure better try and come up for the weekend.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone on the 9th.
Roadrunner07, you're lucky you didn't see any LOKI in SD. Pipewrench would still be crawling to his tent. Looking forward to meeting you.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.