Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
My condolences to Pipewrench and family and friends.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Norman, it is with much regret that we will not be able to make the service. Please accept our apologies. Though we may not be there in person, we will be there in spirit and prayer.

Brian and Linda Schultze

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
For those of you who asked me here is Linda's obituary page:

http://www.jonescampbellfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2147538&fh_id=14241

A couple notes for everyone:

The obituary states: In lieu of flowers, the family requests contributions to Jones Funeral Home, to help with expenses, they may be sent to Jones Funeral Home, P.O. Box 277, Burlington, KS 66839.

Also please note that if you plan on attending and are riding that the grave site at Crandall Cemetery appears to be on a gravel road.

I have not spoken to Norman but I understand that he would like us to wear whatever we are comfortable in including motorcycle gear if so desired and he thinks Linda would have loved it if we wore our vests to the service.

If anyone is needing any assistance whether it be finding the locations, a ride, a place to stay if they are in from out of town - whatever - please email me tybme at yahoo dot com or call me 78five/25six - 070six

·
Premium Member
63,810 Posts
My condolances and prayers to all of the family. May she rest in peace.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
so sad to here about the passing of Linda. Prayers and condolances from myself,dragonfly,and sparky here in Reading ks. Will try to make it to the home for visition as i work in New Strawn 4 miles up the rode.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
My condolences... Prayers for strength and peace for the family.

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
My heart goes out to you :praying: Pipewrench. me and Louise wan't be there this year. Yall have fun you hear

Rabbit

It is with a heavy heart that I pass on to the forum family the announcement of Linda "Roadrunner" Strauder passing away yesterday, July 8th. She is the wife and "Pipewrench" Norman and was one of the first members of The Rhino Family.

Many of you know her and she was remembered for riding in the blue sidecar attached to the 1800 at Midwest MNG with Pipewrench and their other family member "Rusty". They participated in these events as well as many others over the years with the Rhinos.

She is now in a much better place as she has suffered with a long illness. I can tell you that in her last days among us on this earth, Pipewrench was reading all the posts of prayers over the July 4th weekend in the Rhino thread to her to give her comfort. It is simply amazing on how this forum has turned all of us into a family.

She didn't post that much on the forum but don't think I didn't get a phone call (and an ear full) when she had something to say! ;)

She was loved and will be missed by many here on this forum and within the Rhino Group.

Funeral arrangements are as follows:

Visitation will be held on Thursday, July 11, 2013 at Jones Funeral Home at 801 Garretson Street, Burlington, KS at 12:30 pm with graveside services following shortly afterwards at Crandall Cemetery at 3rd Road SE, Le Roy, Coffee County Kansas (about 9 miles away from funeral home)

I know that Pipewrench does read the forum daily and please post your condolences here on this thread as I know it gives him strength to carry on the torch.

May Roadrunner rest in peace and ride those golden streets in heaven. We all know she is in a much better place now.

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
It was a lovely service with a great turnout and Linda has a beautiful resting spot. Thank you all that were able to make it.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers, thoughts, well wishes, and support you have offered to Linda "Roadrunner" and me these last few days. I know she is now in a much better place and is no longer suffering. Thank you again and may God bless each and every one of you.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Prayers and Condolences from me also.
It was a pleasure to have met you and Linda at ES6

I had not been keeping up with forum for a few weeks so just read this today.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.