Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Everyone, here is the details on the Wild Rhinos/KANWINGS 2nd Annual Christmas Dinner :santawaving::band::3sum:

DATE: Sunday, December 13, 2009 :santahat:

WHERE: The Chateau Ladigo (Fly's place) :snowman:

TIME: Noon

BBQ will be served but everyone needs to bring a side dish/dessert and your own adult beverages. Soda will be provided.

So Please RSVP (PM to Flyone) by December 1, 2009 so we know how many to prepare for.

Anyone wishing to come down on Saturday are welcome to spend the night...........please call in your reservations to the inn keeper (Flyone) and I will give you a confirmation number.

Hopefully, it will not be as cold as it was last year! :snowman::shock::cool::boo::doh::3sum::band::boo::santawaving::santahat::snowman::jumper:

:15blue::15green::15grey::15magenta::15red::15white:

:18blue::18gold::18green::18grey::18liteblue::18orange:

:18pink::18red::18white::18yellow::18magenta::18black:

:18teal::1000yellow::12ltd::12red::12grey::12ltblue:

:12beige::12blue::1000red::1000liteblue::1000darkblue::12black:

:11yellow::11black::11blue::11brown::11green::11grey:

:11ltblue::11red::angel2::angel::band::bowing:

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
imported post

Roadrunner wants to know if there is room service and breakfast served in bed. If so she wants a confirmation number.:D:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

pipewrench wrote:
Roadrunner wants to know if there is room service and breakfast served in bed. If so she wants a confirmation number.:D:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
The confirmation number is OU812........:D

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
imported post

Bill, you sleigh me, ho,ho,ho! :action::action::santahat::santahat::santahat::santahat::santawaving::santawaving::santawaving::santawaving:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
2nd Annual Christmas Dinner
DATE: Sunday, December 13, 2009 :santahat:

WHERE: The Chateau Ladigo.
Anyone wishing to come down on Saturday are welcome to spend the night...
Is it the same if we are coming up ?

If so, Olive Oyl wishes a private suite on Sat night and she will forward her breakfast preferences the day before. :santawaving:

Please have the inn keeper send her a confirmation number for one; she says I can show up on Sunday with the side dish & desert.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,646 Posts
imported post

what bra size does the side dish wear? :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Glad you folks have real jobs..............:D

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Who is moderating these "Moderators" ? :p

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Popeye wrote:
Who is moderating these "Moderators" ? :p
:baffled: :gunhead::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

i'd lik a couple o dd's for breakfast:shock: oops meant like

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Moderators watching this thread???...You gotta be kidding...Nothing like going out and finding you now have two flats on your Wing.....:cheeky1::cheeky1:.....Not me...I just read and say to myself .....

" OH LORD"

Me Crazy???? Yes...Me Stupid????...:shock:.... Not in this life time....Have fun guys.....

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

bill your the greattest i can't make it but i'm sure dusty will be there on sun hope all have a great time

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

I wish I had the time, money and the regulation underwear to come, however, I figure by the time I return from Iowa, I'll be broke, will have to work extra hard and use up all my free time, and still won't have a thong to wear.:(:(:( But I'll be there in spirit.:D

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

GLester wrote:
and still won't have a thong to wear.:(:(:( But I'll be there in spirit.:D

Gene:waving:
Gene!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

"Fly" as of this point I don'e think I'll be there, but my plan B is, "Do you deliver?", if so I would like three eggs, over, wheat toast, slab of beacon, hash browns, large glass of OJ, two cups of black coffee and one bright yellow thong. O, the thong, that's just a little something to remember your Wild Rhinos/KANWINGS 2nd Annual Christmas Dinner. Happy holidays.

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

Why don't ya hold it a little further away from me next time. Maybe in North Dakota? What the hell, make it worth my while!;) Jeeeeeessssssssh.:rollingeyes:

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

Cyote61 wrote:
Why don't ya hold it a little further away from me next time. Maybe in North Dakota? What the hell, make it worth my while!;) Jeeeeeessssssssh.:rollingeyes:
Well crapolla Tom..........you've rode further for ice cream at Dairy Queen!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.