Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
imported post

If you have five pin dins on the 1800....and...you have five pin dins on the 1500 no problem. I"m 99.9% sure they work.:)

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

i think the 1200 and 1500 have the same plug, the 1800 has a smaller plug and you will need an adapter or adapter cable, dont quote me on it though, i have been known to be wrong before, so i may be wrong here, some one will be along to correct the error of my ways

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Yes

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Yes they should plug straight in, providing no one has altered the stock system, by adding an aftermarket item like an Autocom, or the likes.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

see, i told you i was wrong, i just like keeping the guru's on their toes :dude:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

redneck wrote:
see, i told you i was wrong, i just like keeping the guru's on their toes :dude:
Ed, you could have got away with saying you were just testing!!!!:shock::cheeky1:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Yes they will work perfectly, I'm using the same headsets on my gl1800 that I've used on my gl1500 and gl1200.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Yes they will work perfectly, I'm using the same headsets on my gl1800 that I've used on my gl1500 and gl1200.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

:waving:A headset from a GL1800 sound system is compatable with any Honda sound system. I purchased a Honda Deluxe Helemet Headset last yearfor use on my '83 Interstate wihich has the Type II system. All Honda systems use the 5 pin plug.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.