Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am looking at a set of wind deflectors in the JC Whitney catalog. They are smoke tinted and are adjustable. They offer a set for a 1100 and a 1200 to fit on factory fairing. I would like to see a picture of the mount on a set they also measure

5 7/8 W X 8 H I am looking to put a set on a Kawasaki Concours. The set for them is about $100. These sell at Whitney for $39. Any help? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
imported post

Here's a picture of my wind deflectors, these are on the right side, the uppers are from JCWhitney and the lowers are from the other wind deflector company, I forgot there name.

The left side you mount in the cover bolt hole and the right side you have to drill 2 holes.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Keith. That will work. I want to do something to help out this little bike. It will freeze you when it is cool. I have been working on that. And will cook you when it is 90. Those air deflectors will work great. I guess I have to make a trip to Whitney's. I wonder if I can get there in a car. I think we always go by bike. But right now there is over 6" on snow in the drive. Let nme know if you want to me there sometime. I still have that little bottle in the bike for you from the last triop.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
imported post

wind deflectors work great

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.