Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi

Is anyone here a member of the WTR? I have been trying to register for their forum but membership page has been disabled..I guess I need an admin to register me. Anyone up for that? Thanks

Edge

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

This is from their site on new members

New members are always welcome in WTR! If you'd like to join us, contact one of the administrators by email with the username and email address you wish to use on WTR and they'll initialize an account for you. All of the WTR forums will be open to you when you click the confirmation link in your welcome email. It's traditional for new members to make their first post in the Newbie Introductions forum - this helps us get to know you and welcome you to the site. By the way, membership in WTR is free!

Wind Therapy Riders holds an annual ride in June each year. In 2011, the seventh annual ride took place in Mountain Home, Arkansas from June 13-17. As well, 9/11 commemorative gatherings are held each year in September. 2011 marked the eighth annual 9/11 get-together. All members and their friends are welcome to attend these events. There are no registration fees and information can be found in the WTR Group Rides forum.

Our rules at WTR are few. No spam or commercial advertising is permitted, and we treat each other with respect!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hi Stu
I would like to use the name Edge and my email is thank you
Edge

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I'm not in their site. You'll have to go their site and email their admin

All I did was google them and saw that on their site.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
imported post

Edge wrote:
Hi

Is anyone here a member of the WTF? I have been trying to register for their forum but membership page has been disabled..I guess I need an admin to register me. Anyone up for that? Thanks

Edge
I would change the last letter in your abbreviation you used!:wtf:

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

hOLLY CRAP Edge edit your email adress out of your post!!!
Wilf

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
imported post

newday777 wrote:

Hey Newday, he prolly got confused when you wrote;

'Our rules at WTR are few. No spam or commercial advertising is permitted, and we treat each other with respect!'

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

yes, I've tried to contact members...can't tell who is admin or find email of admin.. Contact for WTR was who I was trying to find here. Thanks anyway..lol

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Predator wrote:
newday777 wrote:

Hey Newday, he prolly got confused when you wrote;

'Our rules at WTR are few. No spam or commercial advertising is permitted, and we treat each other with respect!'
Thanks Wilf ..what was I thinking??? dah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.