Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

While searching for engine guard info, I ran across the wind wing thread again. I have the fairing mounted wings on my bike and I do not have any hwy pegs or boards-the reason being that the PO or I cannot get our legs up and around the wings to reach any pegs up on the engine guards. My wings look to be pretty standard and are mounted about as high as they can functionally go, yet I cannot see how I could get my feet up there with them mounted. How is this achieved??

Thanks

PS You can probably tell that I am now getting into the second level, so to speak, and am now looking for things to improve.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Hawker22 wrote:
While searching for engine guard info, I ran across the wind wing thread again. I have the fairing mounted wings on my bike and I do not have any hwy pegs or boards-the reason being that the PO or I cannot get our legs up and around the wings to reach any pegs up on the engine guards. My wings look to be pretty standard and are mounted about as high as they can functionally go, yet I cannot see how I could get my feet up there with them mounted. How is this achieved??
Thanks
PS You can probably tell that I am now getting into the second level, so to speak, and am now looking for things to improve.
Any chance you could post a picture? I always had a problem getting my feet on highway pegs because the rear part of the engine crash bars being bent out as they are got in the way, but not my Baker Wings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.