Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

BlackGW,

When BlackGWseen I had no Windshield Vents for my windshield when we were in Calhoun, he asked me if I had any, and I told him I had broken one,andhe told mehe hada set hewould send me. I recieved them a few days ago. People, this guy would not say a word when I offered to pay him for these. This goes to show what kind of members we have in this forum, People willing to sacrificeto help another! BlackGW, I appreciate these, and what you done for me.

Thank You!

God Bless You and Yours!

Nightrider1

P.S. I will get a Pic of them on my Wing Posted by this evening if it warms up any!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Bagmaster,

Thanks! I had broken one of my vents, and I was going to glue it back together, it was a small break, and would have been hardly noticable, but I misplaced it. BlackGw said he had a set that come off of his Son's broken windshield, and told me to give him my address, and he sent them to me, and wouldn't accept any payment! Thanks for the link Brother,

God Bless,

Nightrider1

Bagmaster wrote:

Hey David, if you need any other parts to maintain that Vetter fairing you can get them here.

Craig Vetter, designer and inventor of the Windjammer fairing and Triumph Hurricane Motorcycle

Also you can get the vents here and cheaper than Vetter's website.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/snapvents.php

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Kudos and Mana to you, Joe! :angel2: :santawaving:

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
imported post

stories like this is what makes this such a great group of people.

Kudos to BlackGW for stepping up and helping another forum member. Good Stuff. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I do not believe that could have been put any better!

Thanks,

Nightrider1

wrongway wrote:
stories like this is what makes this such a great group of people.

Kudos to BlackGW for stepping up and helping another forum member. Good Stuff. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1982 naked gl1100
2,576 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.