Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Guys, anyone remember the 'Cycle Wiper' by a company called 'Infinity' back in the 90's? I bought one of them back then for my Limited Edition 1200 and it worked a treat. I bought it from 'Honda of Jacksonville'. Now though no matter where I look I can not find any reference to it anywhere! Even Google has no mention of it. I even phoned Honda of Jacksonville a few months ago and the guys there told me that they never heard of it! I told them that I bought it from them back in 1997 but they said they have no record or memory of such a thing. I said that I still had the sales docket so they said that all their 'old' records were 'put away' and they had no time to check up.
I am looking to buy one of these wiper systems even in second-hand condition would be fine. Anyone know where I can get one? They really were a neat unit that fitted on the outside of the screen and even had intermittent wipe. Excellent item! Can't imagine why they disappeared from the face of the earth!
Regards from Ireland;
Gerry Hannon.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
imported post

Gerry, i have a manual windshield wiper for the 1500 it will not scratchthe screen like the automatic wipers, it is a compromise between the two, works well, you are just down the road from me we had a telephone discussion before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.