Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has anyone ever installed and used a PeerClear Windshield Wiper on their bike? Feedback would be interesting.
Thank you,
ErnieB

·
Premium Member
151 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
imported post

Oh no! I can see someone getting hurt with one of those! A manual windshield wiper! Some one will not pay attention when they need to because of poorer visibility and being on wet roads you need more reaction time because of slick roads. Don't get me wrong I think being able to see is just as important. I think I good coat of Rain X once a month works fine. Heck i hardly use the car wipers with that stuff on there.

Brent

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

I have alwaysheard if you use Rain-X on a non coated windshield that it will cause it to haze up :?

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

There are TWO kinds! One for glass,one for plastics. I know from experience that the glass kind will MELT into a Slipstreamer windshield! Took forever to buff that out! jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

I installed the PeerClear on my buddy's 1500 a couple of years ago, as he had problems seeing through the screen in the wet.
I wired up both the constant and the intermittant switch so that he has flexibility of use.
He reckons it was one of the best additions to his bike.

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

Appears to be nothing more than a wiper off a boat,built boats for a living at one time and am sure they are no where near $299,may want to check with a marine supplier if looking to install one ..may save some bucks

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
imported post

THANKS machz54!
Have several marine dealers in my area. Will check them out.
TTFN.....papasmurf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.