Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm just trying to plan ahead here so bear with me. I noticed that Wing Ding is taking place in Ft. Wayne on July 4-7, and then NASSIR in Eureka Springs a few days later. Anybody else combining the 2 events? The trip from Ft. Wayne to Eureka Springs is only 677 miles, and driving up from Florida I thought it would be cool to participate in both events. If anybody else have the same idea I thought it would be cool to gather up and ride together. We could break it up and make it a two day trip which would fit perfect with the timing and camp somewhere on the way.

Any thoughts or ideas ?

:?

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

I've heard some talk about this and thought about it myself. I hope you can work it out and make it to both. I think I'll have to pass.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,309 Posts
imported post

I can't do the double whammy as much as I would really like to do it.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

VLADRRR wrote:
What is NASSIR ?
North American Steve Saunder International Rally, I think..... Don't worry, just show up and hang a yellow thong from your antenna and you'll be alright....

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

I would love to do both but it is in the heat of harvest and I work for a John Deere dealer and there is no taking time off during this part of July. I will live it through all the stories posted. Everybody have a great time. :dance:
Mike

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum WingingItNow! :waving:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.