·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
imported post

Just another red one, :Dsee you soon, 21st to be exact.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

johng wrote:
Hi from Down Under

Here is my contribution 2000SE, check out our web page at http://www.auswingriders.com

Regards

John G
:waving::waving:Welcome to the best Goldwing Site on the Net, John!:waving::waving:

Your site is pretty nice, but I have to put Steve's great site as the best! Drop in often!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hi Phil

Seems strange that we have to go via Ireland to talk to each other, looking forward to the 21 st just working out the best trip up exceptfor the Newell.

Regards

John G

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Phil

Thanks paul for the comments on the web page the guy that sets it up does a great job.

John g

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

John

I'm thinking of jumping the ditch and coming to live in your neck of the woods, so i have an important question for you.

How much would you expect to pay for an 87 Aspencade. The reason for this question is to help me decide whether to sell mine and buy another or to bring mine with me when i come.

I'll be bringing the wifes car as looking on the net they are vry expensive in Aus, but I have been unable to find any Goldwings for sale in Aus to get a comparision.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

G'day Andrew

You could expect to pay up to $13000 - $22000 for a 1500 Goldwing not sure on the 87 . Good web site to find some is www.Ulyssesclub.orgor http://www.bigbikebitz.com/has a bike for sale section as well.

A couple of examples from the site are

1998 1500 60000Km $22000

1992 1500 $16500

1993 150090000km$ 13500

This gives you an idea for these dates, the 87 notsure butthis will give you an idea, don't see many for sale but these sites will have them if there around.

Regards

Johng

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.