Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just got an email from Wing Worx going out of business

Attachments

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
imported post

I don't see anything on their website that says they're going out...maybe it just hasn't been updated yet.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
imported post

Not to bump an old thread, but does anyone know what happened with wingworx? I live in the Sacramento area and I was a pretty regular customer going there about once a month or so. They seemed to be doing alright, business wise, but when I went there at the end of November, I found the store completely empty and a Sheriff's department "notice to vacate" on the door and the website closed for business.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

ringo00 wrote:
Not to bump an old thread, but does anyone know what happened with wingworx? I live in the Sacramento area and I was a pretty regular customer going there about once a month or so. They seemed to be doing alright, business wise, but when I went there at the end of November, I found the store completely empty and a Sheriff's department "notice to vacate" on the door and the website closed for business.
maybe there CEO didnt make enough money to qualify for a bailout. JB

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

This is a common reply I've seen on the demise of the Sacramento area wingworx:

Their downfall was a location change that significantly increased their overhead. They will be trying again with a new name and a different focus. They are going after the sport bike crowd next.

SCR dropped a lot of cash there as well as having meetings and group get togethers. Funny, I never saw any Wing customers while I was there, I did how ever see Wings in the shop. Hopefully they'll come back after a re-org.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Just checked their website, all there is is a sign that says they're closed for business.

·
Premium Member
63,048 Posts
imported post

I was by there a couple days ago.. Locked up, sign off the wall, everything gone.. Elvis has left the building........... Sad.........

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
imported post

Real sorry to hear this. I had made several purchases from Wing Worx.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
imported post

:walker:This is there new location

ThrottleWorx LLC is located at:
271 Opportunity Street, Ste A
Sacramento, CA 95838

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post