Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey yunz guys 60 degrees in pittsburgh in febuary. Just had to take the Old Wing out today.Fabulous ride wit a thin leather jacket. Oh by the way im a newbie at the forum and i just got my Old Wing last fall. Hope to learn alot from all of you dedicated wingers out there.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Knoxville, TN!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
imported post

I tried to get out yesterday myself, but just couldn't get away from work. It would have been nice to ride.:action: Hope you remembered to wash the salt off before you put it away.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard great people here.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

Also anew member in Pittsburgh.Got a titaniumGL1800 ABS/Nav last Spring. Only 10k so far, but this year looks to be a good mileage year. Coming over from a BMW K1200LT, I wasn't quite sure whether I'd regret getting rid of the "flying brick", butI honestly have never looked back! What an amazing motorcycle the Goldwing is. Also heard that BMW had a massive recall regarding the chip in the key fob which wouldn't allow the bikes to start at all. (Local BMW dealers best customer got stranded in Saskatchewan, Canada and had to be towed 1,000 miles.) Ride safe everyone.Proud to be a member

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Welcome guys - from a former Pixburghian. Worked at Comstock Center, on Fort Duquesne Blvd. for 6 years. Fetched up in Natrona Heights, 23 miles up PA28N.

Is the Georgetowne Inn still at the top of the mountain ?? Good eats, and killer view.

Enjoy the ride. :)

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
imported post

WWookie:

Welcome. I'm from Cranberry/ Rochester area. Been on this site for over 2 yrs!! The friendliness and information on here is beyond words!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

New to the site and from Wexford. Yes indeed, the Georgetowne Inn is still in business! ("Just steps away from the Duquesne Incline") The view of the Steel City is spectacular! Been up 28N on many occassions as well, very nice ride. Safe Riding!

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

:coollep:Welcome fellow Western PA'ers

Winger 82:11brown:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving:Welcome to the World's Greatest Goldwing Site wwokie & Junkman!:waving::waving:

It's always good to see new members posting! Nice to see both new and old 'Wings added to our ranks too.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Pitcairn, Pa ( just East of the burgh)

Hickey :waving:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.