Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Copied from another board.

We just got back from Spring Wing Warm Up Rally, in Bloomington, IN. As last year, I went wild spending the moolah. First of all, thanks to all the board members, who stopped & talked to us. I think there were 5 or 6 in all. It's really nice to put a face, with a handle/name. Here's just a few pictures of what I spent my hard earned dollars on. Our 05 Blue sure looks different now.
Thanks to B&G Cycle Upholstery for such good service.
http://www.b-g-cycleseatcovers.com
Thanks also to Country Choppers, for a good deal on chrome accessories.
http://www.countrychoppers.com
And last but not least, A big thanks to Steve & Sue Baller, for such a terrific job with pinstriping our Goldwing. They don't have a web site, but here's their e-mail address & phone number.
[email protected] & 1(260)824-1987

Driver's backrest, & passenger's armrest covers.

Getting ready to start working on Wingnut's 05 Blue.

A steady hand. :shock:

Steve Baller giving it his special touch.

The front end finnished.

The rear completed.

Another happy camper.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

:clapper:nice touches. Simple and not overstated, but atthe same time, hard to miss. Really nicely done...

:clapper:

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
imported post

Is'nt that amazing someone can do that kind of work . your bike looks great, I love that color.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

It looks good, a nice personal touch...:)

:12red::cool:

G

·
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Redwing.you're just jealous because there's not enough room on your Honda 50 to put that much striping.
Hey Goldwinger1984 :waving:I heard recently that Honda are going to put trunk and panniers on the next Honda 50. :clapper:I wonder would it be possible for one of our members to design the 50with trunk and panniers :stumped:and post a photo here to see what it will be like. :weightlifter:

:walker::18red::walker:

Attachments

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey Goldwinger1984 :waving:I heard recently that Honda are going to put trunk and panniers on the next Honda 50. :clapper:I wonder would it be possible for one of our members to design the 50with trunk and panniers :stumped:and post a photo here to see what it will be like. :weightlifter:
Sure wish I had a picture of my Honda 50 in 1965 when I rode it from Fort Richardson, AK to Fort Wainwright, AK. I had home made saddlebags made from a couple heavy canvas backpacks, sleeping bag, tent and air mattress tied on behind me. Poor little bike was almost invisible with all that stuff tied to it and me on top! Luckily I was a good bit lighter in those days.

G

·
imported post

exavid wrote:
Sure wish I had a picture of my Honda 50 in 1965 when I rode it from Fort Richardson, AK to Fort Wainwright, AK. I had home made saddlebags.
Hey exavid :waving:Yeah but you have now graduated to the :15red: :clapper:I still have my Honda 50 and no trunk or saddlebags. :crying:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Sweeeeeet!! I like it like that!!:D

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

We are all different and that's what makes life so interesting.

I really dislike custom paint jobs on bikes, but your's is simple yet elegant. If I bought your bike of you I would actually leave the extra paint on. Well done

Andrew

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.