Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I'm really pleased to announce that WinGovations has become a Randakk's Cycle Shakk International Depot Representative, covering Europe and Scandinavia.
Any part from Randakk's extensive catalogue may be ordered through our system.

We have worked this out with Randakk to alleviate the problems some people were having in ordering parts from Randakk's Cycle Shakk from outside the USA. Since we operate both from the UK and the USA, we are able to give a service that removes the need for going through a USA based freight exporter. This is an additional service to the Bongo system that Randakk recommends.
Further details on this can be read here: http://www.wingovations.com/#/randakks-international-depot/4568581175

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
imported post

Old Fogey wrote:
I'm really pleased to announce that WinGovations has become a Randakk's Cycle Shakk International Depot Representative, covering Europe and Scandinavia.
I thought Scandinavia was already in Europe. I guess this just means they are doubly covered!!

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Yeah, it's our latest Two-for-0ne offer!

Seriously, it was only worded that way by Randakk to make the areas totally clear.

You can see in the linked page the exact areas but someone from another area (other than North America and Canada) would be considered on a case by case basis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.