Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Because of 29" inseam and a lot of miles on my 2001 1800 unheated seat, was hoping to get something that will also get my feet a little closer to the ground

the 2 options am considering are the WingSoft Small Driver Seat and the Kuryakyn ...which is also a lot more money...do they both do as advertised with getting the the feet lower and what about comfort

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

You have at least one more option. Hartco. Google Hartcoseats. They build a saddle just for you, up from their own frame. I have their Pro-Tour... my second on the second bike over the years. Just completed a 5300 mile 17 day trip and me n the lady had no issues with even the long days. Having a saddle made to your size, weight and height with the Visco Memory Foam is worth every dime in my opinion.

Corventure Dave

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thaks for the Hartco seat tip.... I looked at there website and they look pretty good they can take your measurements and do a custom seat just for you ..sort of a one off and at a reasonable price... the only drawback for me was I was hoping to match the stock passenger rest and also use my Utopia backrest which I like to keep the price down
the Kury..does not fit this bill so hopefully Hatco could just do a driver seat with stock configuration that meet my requirements
corventure wrote:
You have at least one more option. Hartco. Google Hartcoseats. They build a saddle just for you, up from their own frame. I have their Pro-Tour... my second on the second bike over the years. Just completed a 5300 mile 17 day trip and me n the lady had no issues with even the long days. Having a saddle made to your size, weight and height with the Visco Memory Foam is worth every dime in my opinion.

Corventure Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.