1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi All

Some praise for a supplier in the US.

I placed an order with John at Wingstuff,(probably not the biggest order he has everhad) and despite some bits being out of stock, he kept me wellinformed and shipped the order on Monday.

I got the order yesterday, thats 4 days from California to Yorkshire, amazing.....

Thanks Wingstuff.

Paul

(Shiny bits to fit tomorrow...........yee hah)

·
Old School Guru
7,886 Posts
imported post

Yes, I've ordered several items from there and the service is 1st rate. Always nice to hear praise for a good outfit that takes care of the customer.:clapper:

Gene:waving:

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
imported post

Yep same here ............John and Garry are just tremendous.....and great prices to............:clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
imported post

Right there with ya, first rate people and service!!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
imported post

Hi Paul and everyone else,
That's good to hear. I found this site recently and am about to order parts for my trike. Do they take telephone orders or is it only online ordering. Can anyone advise on the tax/import duties, etc?
Dennis

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
imported post

P.S.
There is another site at www.americanwings.se which appears pretty good although I've not used them as yet. They have a vast range and some very interesting Honda colour-matched panels, etc in the section "Road Trip Essentials." Has anyone any experience of this company?
Dennis

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hi Dennis

I ordered online, I would think they will accept phone orders. Give them a try.

As to duty/import tax I don't know.

Cheers

Paul

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
imported post

Hi Paul,

Many thanks. I can't order online for some reason with any site. Just keep getting rejected (story of my life...LOL), hence the question. Fair enough on the tax issue...just pay up and keep smiling, eh!
Regards,
Dennis

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
imported post

Dennis.

When you contact Wingstuff, ask for Garry.........If your order is for more than $150.00 as him to put the invoice inside the box and mark the value of the goods on the outside of the box at about $120.00,,,,,,,,this way you will pay little or no Duty......Garry will do this for you no problems,,,,,,,,,,,Cheers.....:toast:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

dennisthemenace wrote:
P.S.
There is another site at http://www.americanwings.se which appears pretty good although I've not used them as yet. They have a vast range and some very interesting Honda colour-matched panels, etc in the section "Road Trip Essentials." Has anyone any experience of this company?
Dennis
Dennisthemenace, I haven't come across this site before, I usually shop at cyclemax in the states, but some of the colour matched panels look very attractive and I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Thanks for the tip, MANA heading your way. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
imported post

Hi papajoe and Geordiemuppet,

Thanks for the tip papa. Geordie....heaven forbid that I should give the impression that I was touting for Mana....but honoured none the less! In fairness, I found this site from the "Worth a Look" thread on this site. Does that mean I loose the Mana...lol.

Dennis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.