Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've been documenting my progress[/url] on my winter bike maintenance - it seems my "to do" list is growing faster than my "finished" list - and I suspect I am now stuck until I get more parts that I've ordered. Having a heater in my garage now makes it a lot easier to work on my bike, so I've been doing more than I ever have before.

In any case, I'm trying to take pictures as I go along, and write up little "how to" articles for each item, for the benefit of anyone who wants to try this stuff.

I've done four so far - how to: change clutch cable, change choke cable, change throttle cable, and change fuel filter.

Here's the current state of my bike...

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Nice write ups. Now do one on installing the complete Clarion 2 system with cb, hahahaha. I already have some pics of it if you need them.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
imported post

GSMacLean
Nice write up thanks it sure helps to have the digital photos compared to the manual.

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Nice write ups. Now do one on installing the complete Clarion 2 system with cb, hahahaha. I already have some pics of it if you need them.
Oh, that one's easy: Take the 60 wires or so, tie them into knots, and plug them in to each other randomly. If it doesn't work, unplug them and try again. :)

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
imported post

Boy, your more motivated then I am. I removed my radio for less weight and just do oil, filter and tire checks. I have a fairng and throw over bags on mine to keep the weight down.I ride mine all winter unless theres alot of snow or ice. I just try to make sure theres an equal number of arrival's, as departure's.,,

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
imported post

Thank you so much for your efforts, I saved them for future ref.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.