Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Looks like just north of Falbrook in the De Luz cayons.

This would be about 10 miles from me and in the midst of the most beautiful year round riding anywhere. We have riders coming from all around the world to play here in my back door,

YEAR ROUND!

·
Premium Member
63,018 Posts
imported post

Also looks like our ride out of Livermore.. We cross 2 of them on Mt Hamilton

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
imported post

OMG! AI think you might be right unionjk! I lived in Fallbrook for 4 years during my stent at Camp Pen. Looks just like the roads north of Fallbrook going into that little mountain town south of Temecula... Rainbow I think it is. I was back out there visiting friends in February, amazing how that little town never seems to change....

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
imported post

There is almost 2 inches of snow outside right now tommorow morning the temp is supposed to be 8 degrees. By Friday the temp is supposed to be in the Mid 50's weird weather here....

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

thats funny

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,186 Posts
imported post

it be 21* here at the moment. brrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

It got down to 41 last night.

Brrrrrrrr.

That's unusually cold for us!

Still another fine sunny day and 73 degrees today.

Best time of year for a nice long ride around here, in the summer it can get a little over 90 sometimes.

Most of the time it is only 15-20 degrees difference between winter ad summer, and only 10-12 degrees between day highs and night cold.

Oceanside is the second most temperate city in the US, the first is our neighbor Vista. We are also the 5th. most temperate city in the world. Beaches, green twisties, and mountains only 30 mins. away?

Whats not to love?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.