Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonjour je cherche un essuie-glace pour ma gold

Hello I look for a windscreen wiper for my goldwing

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
What's the link in your post about? It doesn't seem to be in any way relevant to Goldwings.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Looked like an old add for a wiper for motorcycles.

Best bet is on your side of the pond, wipers on Goldwings are pretty much non existent over here. I think it was available on bikes sold in Japan?

Otherwise, Google found this:

http://www.peerclear.com/

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
That link was causing problems for some krisscc. I've taken it out and embedded the picture directly into your post.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
You could also try marine wholesalers as they offer wiper kits that are cheaper but you would have to provide switch and wiring

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts

Il me semble que "Peer Clear" a le plomb dans essuie-glaces électriques. J'ai regardé sur quelques forums et beaucoup de
les sociétés cotées que les fournisseurs ne les ont pas.

J'ai vu des références à " Star Bike. Com" situé à Paris en tant que fournisseur, mais je ne pouvais pas trouver essuie-glaces sur leur site.

N'oubliez pas de poster des photos une fois que vous l'avez installé.

·
Busdriver
1,037 Posts
You need to try and contact a Goldwing group in Japan where wipers are quite common on Wings. Maybe someone there can help you.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
The Infinity Wipers have been discontinued for many years. Here is an old forum thread from 2005 asking about them, and they were already long gone even then.

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums...-forum/264602-goldwing-windshield-wipers.html

Oh, and they were never available for the GL1800 anyway. Also, they were rubbish. I remember seeing several imported from the USA GL1500s with these kits fitted. The shields had been ruined by the wiper. Hardened Diamond shields my arse, pure rubbish in my book.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.