Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

In me the speedometer is defective. There is a replacement, not the original. What there will be with the motorcycle if I I do open wires from the speedometer? GL1100 of interstate, there in the speedometer control is rear shock absorber and turn of signal, if I correctly read diagram.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

There is a warning light in the speedometer as a warning for low air pressure in the rear suspension. There is also a sensor for the turn signal beeper in the speedometer. It makes the buzzer louder 40mph and above.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Lamp in me stands in the tachometer, with the off wires of speedometer it works (it catches fire with ignition and it does not go out if pressure by low-). Me does interest will not motorcycle go with the limited speed without having obtained the signal of speedometer?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

Speed sensor is only for the turn signals beeper. It does not affect the speed of the motorcycle (How fast it will go).

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

not only. Inside the speedometer on the shutter of 2 level and sensor doubled. 1.[uroven] of approximately 0-10 M/h (this probably for the turn indicator), 2. approximately 80 M/h. Wires leaves much, one (orange) goes to the control unit of ignition.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

UP!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.