Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish I could come and meet some of the folks from the forum but my friend and I leave from Franklin NC (half hour from the dragon) to ride to Northern Idaho and then back. Twenty four hundred miles each way. Going to be a fun ride. Have a great event, ride safe.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I'm sure there will be other NASSIRs to attend! We will miss you tho!
Dubs

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
It looks like i won't make it either. Floor covering installers put me from Tues to EITHER Thurs or Friday next week because they have a bigger job that just came in. They can't even tell for sure which day yet. Not good business to have a bigger job just come in and bump me back after I set the date over a month ago. I am not happy and this place is supposed to be really good. Too bad they made me put a deposit down.

I don't know when i have to move all the stuff out of the kitchen yet. Sad thing is i have to turn the gas off to the stove and hot water heater since i don't have a separate shut off for each of them YET but needs to done also. Cold showers suck.

Totally screws up my vacation plans next week.
:sadguy::sadguy::sadguy:

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,271 Posts
I would be having one very serious talk with those folks and demand your deposit refunded and go to NASSIR.

It looks like i won't make it either. Floor covering installers put me from Tues to EITHER Thurs or Friday next week because they have a bigger job that just came in. They can't even tell for sure which day yet. Not good business to have a bigger job just come in and bump me back after I set the date over a month ago. I am not happy and this place is supposed to be really good. Too bad they made me put a deposit down.

I don't know when i have to move all the stuff out of the kitchen yet. Sad thing is i have to turn the gas off to the stove and hot water heater since i don't have a separate shut off for each of them YET but needs to done also. Cold showers suck.

Totally screws up my vacation plans next week.
:sadguy::sadguy::sadguy:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I would be having one very serious talk with those folks and demand your deposit refunded and go to NASSIR.

EXACTLY!!!!! THats BS!

I'd be looking for a different company.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Indiana that sucks and I'd postpone them clowns. :lash:

Why screw your vacation up?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.