Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
We are having a wonderful time in Canada . our host are Great . Beautiful ride today and 2 more days to go .

:waving: Glad to hear that everyone is having a good time. Wish I could have made it. But that darned thing called work gets in the way of lots of fun rides and M&G's :sadguy:
Ride safe and have fun!!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Staying south of the boarder :-(
Currently in east Ohio heading for hamburg ny. Staying there 2 nights in a nice motel. Doing Niagara and buffalo all day Thursday. Then heading home.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Currently in east Ohio Harding for hamburg ny. Staying there 2 nights in a nice motel. Doing Niagara and buffalo all day Thursday. Then heading home.

I hope you are going to get to visit with D-rod and button lady while in Hamburg!

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
Currently in east Ohio Harding for hamburg ny. Staying there 2 nights in a nice motel. Doing Niagara and buffalo all day Thursday. Then heading home.

Spent Mon night at the Super 8 Motel, my bike got ramsacked, between 4:30 - 6:00 am. It must have been some kids, they took my vacumn pump, tie downs, and tools. I told the attendent at the desk, he just look like, "so what do you want me to do", next I reported it to the police, I didn't expect anymore out of it and asked the officer where's a good resturant. About 45 min. later here comes the officer, recovered just about everything, made my day, seems as though she went and looked around the projects that were behind the motel and she found it laying in the alley. I then proceeded to Nassir, thanks to D-Rod, he made a mess of that shortley after I arrived, he managed to find a crack in my front rotor, so I spent the night and came home, second trip to Maine spoiled again. I would like to thank all the guys that tried to help me, even you Dennis! Enjoy Nassir, I did, life is a fun game.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts

Halfling, Glad your OK on the road and are on your way to the Falls. You'll enjoy being there. Have a safe Ride home.

luddy, glad you got your stuff back.
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
12,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Halfling / John . I'll wave from the other side of the falls . thats were we plan to visit thursday . :sadguy: Sorry I dont have "Go Go Gadget Arms " to reach across and offer a handshake . Or better yet lift ya'll over to this side .

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Thanks all! We just got into our room at Comfort Inn at Hamburg NY. It's very quiet here without D-Rod around but I'm sure the residents are enjoying his absence!!!

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Spent Mon night at the Super 8 Motel, my bike got ramsacked, between 4:30 - 6:00 am. It must have been some kids, they took my vacumn pump, tie downs, and tools. I told the attendent at the desk, he just look like, "so what do you want me to do", next I reported it to the police, I didn't expect anymore out of it and asked the officer where's a good resturant. About 45 min. later here comes the officer, recovered just about everything, made my day, seems as though she went and looked around the projects that were behind the motel and she found it laying in the alley. I then proceeded to Nassir, thanks to D-Rod, he made a mess of that shortley after I arrived, he managed to find a crack in my front rotor, so I spent the night and came home, second trip to Maine spoiled again. I would like to thank all the guys that tried to help me, even you Dennis! Enjoy Nassir, I did, life is a fun game.
Was this in Canada or the States?We stay in a lot of motels both places and have never had a problem.I always take my cover and throw it on.Seems to keep people from poking around.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts

Dang it Luddy, sorry to hear about that.:sadguy: Too bad the officer did not find the punks who did it as well. Which city did this happen in? I know that crime is everywhere, but since I frequent Super 8, It would be nice to know which one to avoid.

LOL like you said "Life is a fun game" and sometimes we get thrown curveballs and we have to roll with the punches. :waving:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Hey Halfling / John . I'll wave from the other side of the falls . thats were we plan to visit thursday . :sadguy: Sorry I dont have "Go Go Gadget Arms " to reach across and offer a handshake . Or better yet lift ya'll over to this side .
Hey Mike, I'll be the guy flying the yellow ribbon from my hat!!!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
it was in Hamburg, N.Y., U.S.A.

·
Just one of the guys
4,781 Posts

About the only thing I know for sure Brian is that it will be South West!
There is a group here that left to See the falls so if you look across real careful you might see them.

We will back in southwestern NY Friday early afternoon so if you are going to still be in the area I would love the chance to at least howdy and shake.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
I'm glad you are all having a good time and wish we could have made it this year. Unfortunately my Dad's 80th Birthday surprise party and a surprise Mediterranean cruise clashed with NASSIR 6.
We are looking forward to joining you next year, to meet up with some old friends and also making new ones.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
I wish I could have been there too, but unfortunately it didn't work out this year. :sadguy: I'm glad you all are having a great time!

John

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Wish I could have come. Unforunately for me my riding season is over in about 5 days. I just found out that I will be going in for triple bypass surgery next Thursday so I don't think I will be in the Wing much more this year.:sadguy:

I did manage to get a trip in to Michigan and one to MO for a Army Reunion last week so I have gotten some riding in this season.

You all be safe going home.;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.