Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

wobble wobble wobble, the ALL BALLS cured it yeeeeeeee haaaaa no more wobble.

·
Major Enthusiast
238 Posts
imported post

beachbuddy0253 wrote:
wobble wobble wobble, the ALL BALLS cured it yeeeeeeee haaaaa no more wobble.

I don't want to be an I-Told-You-So, buuuuutttt..... :banana::banana::banana:

That's great.. And Honda will not admit it's a problem, or curable.. go figure. As my dad used ot tell me, all it takes is money...

Did you do them yourself, have thedealer do it (any consideration as the problem existed form almost day 1?) have someone esle do it?

Glad it doesn't wobble any more.

(do me a favor, please. gocast a votein my poll, if you would... thanks)

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum1/122112.html

With all the wobbles reported, and all the polarized opinions, I am really suprised that only a few have offered their experiences, positive or negative.

=Dave=

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

i had trikemax do them. yeah yeah yeah, you were right. ;)i did vote by the way, ooppss was that supposed to be a secret ballot:D, i installed the ct on it also, so far the few miles i put on it i like it. definately takes some getting used to but i didd get to put it through a few little turns and moves but i like it.

·
Major Enthusiast
238 Posts
imported post

I thought I'd come back to this thread, and post the tapered bearing poll results as of today.
I find it enlightening that most of the votes were either "Bearings fixed the wobble" or "Never had a wobble" There was one for "Didn't fix", but I think as soon as he gets a new tire, he'll need to change his vote, because his tire is set in the pattern.
The results of the poll seem to be "If your bike had a wobble, roller bearings fixed it." At least 14 out of 15 installations.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
imported post

Dandy Dave wrote:
The results of the poll seem to be "If your bike had a wobble, roller bearings fixed it." At least 14 out of 15 installations.
I guess that was to be expected. :applause:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.