Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Drove the bike home....road like a dream... Love this bike.. Will add pics tomorrow.... Going on my first trip tomorrow with a few close friends... Wish me luck

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
imported post

It's getting down to ZERO tonight in Green Bay. I hope your wheels fall off! :D :D Just kidding. Enjoy your ride.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yeah gonna be cold one tomorrow might have to break out the thick flip flops... Lol... Thanks

·
350 Posts
imported post

my SE in the garage is yelling :yelling:,

HEY lets go to Texas... oh well anyway !!!!

Good luck with the new ride..:action:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Doc
Come on out to Oceanside. Had 84 in the sun on the bike thermometer.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new bike FNGGW2012

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new Wing !!! redwing -- Being from the northeast,we both know that any wimp can ride when he can feel all his fingers :ROFL::ROFL:

Now in southern Georgia, but even 31 here this am.

Jim

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
imported post

I set a personal record this past season...Didn't put the bike away until the weekend after Thanksgiving. Watching the 10-day forecast, when it didn't show ONE DAY getting above 36 degrees, I gave in and tucked her away for the winter. My wife thought I was crazy to be riding that far into November to begin with...
:whoops:
Alright, I'll admit it. Setting that personal record wasn't too difficult since it was my first season riding.
:D
But as soon as I see several days above 40 on the horizon, she's gettin woken up!
Congrats on the new ride, FNGGW2012...I'm sure you'll enjoy it. BTW, I just LOVED that line about the thick flip-flops...

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Congrats on your new scoot !

zoom...zoom...zoom !

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

Oh boy.... what a joy. Good luck with your new bike.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

DOC1500 wrote:
my SE in the garage is yelling :yelling:,

HEY lets go to Texas... oh well anyway !!!!

Good luck with the new ride..:action:
About 68F here now... sunny... clear and SPECTACULAR. In the 70's, today, tomorrow and Monday... which I have off. Just in from the grocery store...(took the wing) T-bones on sale. Bought three about 1 1/4 inch (32mm?) thick. Gotta swipe me a mesquite log off my neighbors fireplace pile and fire up that grill, lift the bike and install a brake modulator...

YEAH BABY! Ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff ruff! Woohoo! Does it get any better than that?

FNGGW2012... congrats, congrats, congrats... get pics so we can all start drooling soon.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

Congrats FNGGW!!! SO we will see you in July for nassir5? RIGHT!!!That would just be a day trip.... Enjoy

·
350 Posts
imported post

newday777 wrote:
Doc
Come on out to Oceanside. Had 84 in the sun on the bike thermometer.
Thanks aaaalottt, go ahead rub it in you warm [email protected]#&%#$* poeple...:yelling:

I'm sorry did I say that out loud..... enjoy your riding.

I 've got mods to do...DOC

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Hey I'm serious, come on out!

·
350 Posts
imported post

if it was up to me I'd leave tomorrow. thanks for the offer.:waving:

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Thanks All! Had a blast....Nothing like riding 150 miles for lunch! Love the Texas coast and all it has to offer!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.