·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Not much good when the speed limit is 70, gas is +$3 a gallon, and you can't run it off road to lose the cops, it can't out run a radio, and it stands out like a very ugly sore thumb. I guess if you have more money than brains, then it is just the greatest thing to own.:D

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

Yeah, spent all his money oncars and now has to live out of a hotel room!:shock::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Give me the 2000 a night and I'll be happy, then he could live in the spare room, and run the kids to school for me.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
imported post

Petrol for $3 per gallon? That's a bargain! I wish it was that cheap overhere!

Anyway, after seeing the most expensive and powerful Veyron I also enjoyed the link that's below it: the worlds cheapest Veyron. Not quite worth the 800k pounds that the lucky owner payed after he took the front off, smashing it into an Astra.
He had only had the car a week...

Ronald

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Duq wrote:
Petrol for $3 per gallon? That's a bargain! I wish it was that cheap overhere!

Anyway, after seeing the most expensive and powerful Veyron I also enjoyed the link that's below it: the worlds cheapest Veyron. Not quite worth the 800k pounds that the lucky owner payed after he took the front off, smashing it into an Astra.
He had only had the car a week...

Ronald
"Soni admitted careless driving"

Ya think:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

Papajoe wrote:
Give me a Bentley Azure Convertible any day..........:dance:
I'm with you on this . But if you can afford at car like this then you can afford the gas .

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
imported post

The lucky owner is also the only person to live permanently in the world’s only seven-star hotel - Dubai’s achingly amazing Burj al Arab where rooms typically cost £2,000 per night.

Had grub there once. Talk about swish. Went for chow in a U-boat.

tanygaer wrote:
Give me the 2000 a night and I'll be happy, then he could live in the spare room, and run the kids to school for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.