Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My favorite color is ORANGE, Because not to many people use it.I like to be a little different.:shock: It needs paint so maybe a bright copper or burnt orange? All the Dress. Saddle bags,rear trunk,False tank covers,side covers and fairing and front fender.

Orange with black I like the copper look. That metalic bronze copper?
 

Attachments

·
Old School Guru
Joined
·
7,889 Posts
imported post

You mean like this?:



Gene:waving:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
913 Posts
imported post

mzandmywing wrote:
My favorite color is ORANGE, Because not to many people use it.I like to be a little different.:shock: It needs paint so maybe a bright copper or burnt orange? All the Dress. Saddle bags,rear trunk,False tank covers,side covers and fairing and front fender.

Orange with black I like the copper look. That metalic bronze copper?
Reminds me of Harley Davidson color....:D....sorry
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,287 Posts
imported post

No.
 

·
Still a winger at heart.
Joined
·
20,868 Posts
imported post

Orange like this is cool-Visible!



Bonus points, can you name the two forum members standing on the right??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,801 Posts
imported post

I'll say: That one guy and the other one is the other guy. What do I win?
 

·
Still a winger at heart.
Joined
·
20,868 Posts
imported post

you win what the other guys get.



Both those guys have post counts in the thousands...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

THEN ORANGE IT WILL BE..... THE ONE PICTURE ABOVE IN UBarW post. COPPER METALIC DONE DONE and DONE......Thanks for your input Give that man a Bonus point..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

As far as that Harley joke mentioned above... NOT FUNNY. I am not a fan of NOISY LOUD Bikes. IF I ever wanted one I will switch my spark plug wires around and pull off my pipes, o-yea loosen the oil filter so it leaks oil..
 

·
Still a winger at heart.
Joined
·
20,868 Posts
imported post

mzandmywing wrote:
THEN ORANGE IT WILL BE..... THE ONE PICTURE ABOVE IN UBarW post. COPPER METALIC DONE DONE and DONE......Thanks for your input Give that man a Bonus point..

You could get the paint code from the reference section, and have it matched exactly...



Here it is...



Candy Jupiter Orange, YR236M



2003



Oh,the two members, thats Oregonwinger with the helmet on, and JLuvs2dive with the back to the camera. Taken on our 2nd WCWJAMR in 2006, northern california. These otherridersstopped and said howdy while we took a break...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
683 Posts
imported post

Who's that on that fine '04 ST1300?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,202 Posts
imported post

I took the paint code to all of the paint dealers around here and couldn't find anyone who could mix it. What I did find was, a color that is very close to that burnt orange at my local O'Reilly's. I bought a quart of that and a quart of a secondary color that matches the O'Reilly shelving. Only bought the paint that day, but the price was pretty reasonable. Only about$65 for both quarts. I'm sure it will be more than I'll need even for a dresser. If youl would like, I could post the formulas and you could take them to a mixer and have them mix it for you. Just a thought.
 

·
Still a winger at heart.
Joined
·
20,868 Posts
imported post

84GrayWing wrote:
Who's that on that fine '04 ST1300?
One of the guys from the other group, dont know him...



Our group that weekend was Exavid, Jluvs, Axelwik, UBarW, Gino, OregonWinger, JBZ.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
370 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

ISN'T THAT HOW YOU MAKE A HARLEY ? FIRST START WITH THE BEST BIKE EVER MADE AND THEN MODIFY IT?mzandmywing wrote:
As far as that Harley joke mentioned above... NOT FUNNY. I am not a fan of NOISY LOUD Bikes. IF I ever wanted one I will switch my spark plug wires around and pull off my pipes, o-yea loosen the oil filter so it leaks oil..
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top