Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Stupid to destroy good equipment or even worn out equipment. There are lots of people who'd love to have that bike if they could afford it. Just blowing it up seems like arrogance and waste to me.

When I proposed to the woman who's been hanging around here for the past 43 years I told here I'd probably always have boats, airplanes, motorcycles and guns and I'd probably move to different areas in my career so if that was a problem we'd probably better not get hitched. She said she wasn't sure how much she liked sailboats but agreed to all that. I did and she's still hanging around here. Anybody who's planning on getting married and changing the person they're marrying is nuts. It won't work. Now I'm not too sure about marrying a very wealthy woman because I didn't get the chance to try that. But other than that... Oh yeah, don't go on for polygamy because you get more than one mother in law.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
People don't beleive me but I saw almost the same thing when I was about 10 years old, My dad and I were at a junk yard to get parts for our car and a guy came in and asked the owner for a sledge hammer when we all went outside he was destroying a CHERRY 1956 Chevy, the owner asked him WTF and he said his girl friend said he thought more of the car than her!! He should have kept the car LOL!

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
My wife would blow me up if I got rid of my bike. or hers.

HERE ! HERE !

I would never have married a woman that did not at least like or accept Motorcycles.
My wife rides, and I would not have it any other way.

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
it took many years to get my wife to get her m/c lincense, but now when I ride and she has to work and can't go, she gets upset at me.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
sorry, but that is just a good story line.

I am not buying in on that one at all.

IF that is the way a marriage has to start, it has already gone up in smoke before that bike made the video.
Agreed John... You will note we never see the supposed owner OR the demanding wife.

Having said such: I will say that I'd blow up my wife if my bike demanded it.

I mean why not? When I was single all my friends accused me of blowing up my girlfriends.

(ba-dump-boop!)

:ROFL:

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
The only thing that bitch can change for me is my adult diaper when I am 90 years old.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Ain't no way. Recently got married, took my then girlfriend on her first m/cycle ride on my old wing. Now repairing an Honda Magna 750 so she can learn to ride on her own. I rode that bike up the road, it screams...

I just hate the color of the bike, but WOW what acceleration!

Yes, she does have a sister :)

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Wendy would skin me alive for getting rid of my wing, let alone blowing it up.

Although I would consider it if my ex wife was on it at the time.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Lets see wife or bike hope she has a nice life as I ride off into the sunset!

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
I told my wife while we were dating when the subject came up, that I liked cars and bikes before I liked girls. Told her she wouldn't enjoy making me make that choice. Jay

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.