Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Take that goofy looking roof thingy off and I would drive it:cooldj:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

I think it's kinda :cooler:, but I hate to think what happens in crosswinds, it might try to fly sideways!:)

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Not a chance in hell... no offense, but I wouldn't ride a tricycle either.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

YES, I would ride it if I was in dire need of attention:tongue:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

I saw one of those a while back and what comes to mind is: Buy a convertible car for pete's sake. If you don't like riding in the elements, a bike, no matter what stripe is not for you.

Hobie......out.

If I could only get the air conditioner to work on my '83I I would be a happy guy here in the state of Illinois. Weeks of 90+ weather, no rain, crops failing(really), and no A/C. The nerve.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

In this desert "Sun" that big window would fry you like "Bacon" !!

Plus the huge cross winds may invent a whole new sport, "motorsailing" , but "SilverFox" could use on the rainy UK days !:goofygrin:

But the Pidgeons may view it as a "Target" !!:doh:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
In this desert "Sun" that big window would fry you like "Bacon" !!

Plus the huge cross winds may invent a whole new sport, "motorsailing" , but "SilverFox" could use on the rainy UK days !:goofygrin:

But the Pidgeons may view it as a "Target" !!:doh:
naah, I just get the missus to hold the umbrella, that thing looks like a sunbed, perhaps it's for that "all over tan" and you are right Wingdawg, 20 seconds in Trafalgar square and you wouldn't be able to see where you were going for pidgion pooh!!!!:shakehead:

Hang gliding springs to mind!!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

First the tall Tulsa windshield then this. Next they will wrap it all the way over and put side curtains on it. Of course if they use side curtains they will have to convert the electronics to Lucas.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Now someone will have to make a "6 ft" long Windshield/Windscreen wiper for it !!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
imported post

is that thing a glider or a motorcyle lol?????

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Looks like a lemon being peeled.:baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

It's a pretty day, you are on a ride. No worry for rain, you have your windscreen with an attitude. You approach a bend in the road. It looks fairly soft so you leave the throttle dialed in. The bend turns out to have a decreasing spiral, you lean it over further and further. Just short of scraping metal, you realize you are going to make it. Then along comes this big wind gust and catches your windscreens wee protuberence, you feel your Wing being carried backwards and out of the curve. Traction is suddenly lost as your Wing is lifted sideways, you hear metal screech and feel the first brushes with asphalt along you knee and ankle. As it all slowly comes apart and you gain new perspectives on the world around you, you reall begin to wonder..... ...Was a little rain really that bad?

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

axelwik wrote:
Not a chance in hell... no offense, but I wouldn't ride a tricycle either.
I didn't think I would like to ride a tricycle either, still don't YET, but most of the time the people you see riding them are people who because of age and related age conditions want to still want to ride in other than a cage.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

I seen a GL1500 at a show with that thing on it, a few years back. I thought the ridicule and laughter had made the manufacturers go away and hide their heads in embarrassment after that. Looks like I was wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

I'm waiting for someone to turn one of these into a Quad racer!!:goofygrin::cooler:

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
imported post

englishted wrote:
I seen a GL1500 at a show with that thing on it, a few years back. I thought the ridicule and laughter had made the manufacturers go away and hide their heads in embarrassment after that. Looks like I was wrong.
Maybe this is the ideal thing I need for my travels to work while worrying about hitting a deer because I don't have my deer alerts on the bike. The deer would simply slide up over the top of the bike and hopefully land on all fours to run off to the woods to eat a bigmeal of pancakes and spam.

Whatcha say Silverfox???

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.