Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
imported post

It looks like they are all "dark siders". Amazing custom work. That being said, no I wouldn't be caught dead on one.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,834 Posts
imported post

Very talented custom body work on that. But not practicable out on the road. The frame/body would drag on the first intersection I cross here in my country.

Every street corner here has dips in it for water drainage. :X

They call it "traffic control" :doh:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

No

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
imported post

:shock: Wha - hy ? :D :p :cheeky1: :dude::cheeky1::cool:N a-a-h
!!

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
imported post

That's a stretch ofof one's imagination. Apparently the ecomomy hasn't slowed down in Japan-yet. I'm sure they cost a few bucks.

I have to say that when I saw the CT on the one bike I really thought Kit would dig it. Wonder if his name is Kit-sun?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

NO WAY

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

I'm all alone again. :( I would absolutely ride one in a heartbeat. Of course - there aren't many motorcycles I wouldn't like to ride, if the opportunity presented itself.

I don'thave any use for one of those (to own), but they are intriguing, and techy-looking and I'm curious enough to want to give one a spin.

I (probably) have no use for one of those Brazilian Amazonas monsters, either - but I'd LOVE to ride one !!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

Wingnumberone. You are not alone. Would love to take that for a ride. I ride a Concours. Would love to have a ZX14.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

Nope! I think that pretty much explains how I feel about it.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
imported post

I'm with wingnumberone and ghost rider, I would ride one in a heartbeat.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
imported post

i wouldn't even have to turn to mess it up a good old michigan pot hole would destroy ( or swallow whole ) any bike that low

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I think it has been established that it is the temporal or frontal lobes in their brain that causes teenagers to do things like this!!!!:shock::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Well I'm 6ft 4in and I reckon when your knees are hitting your elbows you're in trouble , so I couldn't if I wanted to ( but I wouldn't want to )

E

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
I'd ride one if it didn't sit so low.
Come on guys...with all of that customization, you know it has to be riding on air. Bet it's lowered for parking then pumped up for cruzin...don't ya think??? I'd luv to take it for a spin, but own one, naa...not for me.

DeDub :18white:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.