Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I ordered this carbtuner on Sunday night and when I got home from work tonight (Tuesday)it was here.

TecMate CarbMate Carburetor Tester

Now I can't wait to play with it, but I don't want to put the bike down just yet. It will be closer to New years when I do ( lay off time) thats when I'll do timing belts and whatever else it needs/wants.

I'll give a report on it then.

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Looks like a good tool Winger77, do you need any of those optional couplers/parts, or is it ready to work on a 1500 ?

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

A friend of mine has that, great tool. I'm still using my old 4 gauge.

I think as money gets tighter, companies that meet our needs will get more business.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

let us know how you get on with it, i was thinking of getting one, i already have the manometer and the analogue gauges

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Popeye wrote:
Looks like a good tool Winger77, do you need any of those optional couplers/parts, or is it ready to work on a 1500 ?
Ya know what,,,,,,,,,,, I don't know if I need any fittings. I've never done this before, so it's going to be a new learning experience. I haven't had the time to look into it yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to post all info I can.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
imported post

I'd be interested in seeing some pics of it hooked up..

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

sunnbobb wrote:
I'd be interested in seeing some pics of it hooked up..
I'd be glad to do so.I don't expect to be doing it till after New Years though. Thats generally when I get laid off for the winter. So thats the time for complete service. As I said, I will give a full report and I do plan to take pics.

I do need to find out if I need adapters/fittings for it though. Was hoping someone here would know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.