Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

..................and here is a picture of it today restore and painted from a rattle can of Cobalt Blue Metallic. I would like to thank all of the board members who helped work on it. This is the one that had the really bad front end shaking..................

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

i don't know about anyone else but i love to see a restored classic....well done teach :clapper::clapper:

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

As usual Butch, you have created another masterpiece. Well done my friend, and Happy Thanksgiving!:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks :bowing:Taffy. Someone was asking about what mufflers will work with the goldwing?

I used OEM Harley Davidson XL1200 Sportster Exhaust on the goldwing headers. Bolt right up with some exhaust clamps from Auto Z#[email protected] Cost $15.50 eBay!

~teacher~~~

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

The young man who is buying it doesn't care for the fairing, so I'm going to put him a National Windshield on it like this one on the Maroon bike:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
imported post

Great job on the restoration, Teacher. It looks great, and it's the right color too. :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

I'ts nice to see a bike brought back to life. Nice work teacher. You make me smile:waving:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I don't see how you do that Teach.

I'd have been selling the parts on eBay an hour after it arrived.

Accolades to your perseverance and skills. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Very impressive.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
imported post

Beautiful JOB!!!!

Your the MAN!!!!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

awesome color too

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Great job Teacher, :clapper:wanna come paint mine ????

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
imported post

Great to see an old girl pulled from the clutches of the scrap heap or being scattered on E-Bay. Look great. I hope the guy who is getting it realizes the classic he will be receiving.

Great job Teach!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.