Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What was he thinking of?

[flash=640,360]http://www.youtube.com/v/XPu6YwitIRo[/flash]

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
imported post

The funniest part for me is the girl trying to hold back the laughter, but the kid with the camera didn't care and had a great laugh.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

Youth... does not "think"... it "learns!"

1. He needs a loading dock or a low trailer
2. He needs sideboards

Idiots..

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

...he needs to eat more red meat and white potatoes. ;)

·
Happy Goldwinger
778 Posts
imported post

us385south wrote:
1. He needs a loading dock or a low trailer
2. He needs sideboards
3. He needs a brain. :dumb:

John Laing Homes. Hmmm, I guess we know who not to call when moving next time.

·
Steve
440 Posts
imported post

Nothing scarier than ignorance in action.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

Good judgement usually comes from experience.

And experience usually comes from bad judgement.
:cheesygrin:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Looks like he was turning around to try it again.. "More speed, that's what we need more speed!!":thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kind of curious, even if the bike had gone all the way up the ramp as he had hoped, he would have smacked right into the tail gate himself.

And the truly scary part, he probably has a college degree.:readit::readit::readit:

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger wrote:
Kind of curious, even if the bike had gone all the way up the ramp as he had hoped, he would have smacked right into the tail gate himself.
Naaa, he would have been able to bring it to a safe stop inside the bed by applying the brakes and holding it up with his6 foot arms.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

I purchased a poorly-running 1500 once, and rode it into the back of a 14' U-Haul truck.

Risky? Yes. But I was faced with few other options.

I got it running well enough to get about 20mph out of it, and once I hit the U-haul ramp, I still had to keep on the gas for a fraction of a second just to make sure it had enough momentum to get up. Because once that front tire starts the upward track, you're at the point of no return.

Once the front wheel got into the truck itself it was all front brake and I stopped it without problem.

Loading into a truck (tall) vs a purpose-built (low) trailer, and loading with narrow ramps are all accidents waiting to happen.

Sometimes we can't help it. We're Men. Some of us even survive the affliction.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

My Dad was great about saying "You live and earn, then die and forget it all"....There are some that are already brain dead sooooooo....Just saying.....OH his degree was setting in class asleep....:readit:....

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Funny
I loadded my 1100 interestate onto my son's 1/2 ton. Not a big deal. But you just have to push it up not take a run LOL . I unloaded the 1100 by my self!!!
There seemed to be enough bodies there to get the job done safley
Wilf

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
imported post

Mama always said..."stupid is as stupid does..." tee hee hee...what a dumbass!:D

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger wrote:
[align=center]yeah he was going to run out of arms when it got all the way up,, and the other boyo didnt look like he was in a hurry to help either...
fair play to them lads for dedication,, wrecking a good bike just to get on yutube and give us all a good laugh.:applause: :bow: :applause:
[/align]

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

wilf wrote:
But you just have to push it up not take a run LOL
:D

He probably tried that, and we're just seeing the tail-end of his genius.

The girl is laughing 'cause he eats flowers and rose pedals for umph-power in his britches...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.