Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to spend my taxes this year on a upgrade from my 82 wing, looking for 86 or newer, aspencade preferably but will settle for interstate, not looking for a project bike or anything like that, i need a street ready bike, everything working, you'll know what i mean, i figure around middle feb or march taxes will come, pleasae, send pics either here or to [email protected]
color is not that important i live in sheboygan falls wisconsin and i cannot travel, so only if you can get the bike here or live around here

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
I have a 2000 yr model Candy spectra red gl1500.......... custom everything, including real flames painted by a nationally known painter. 101,500 miles. New rear tire and brakes. Everything up to date........$ 6500.00, This bike turns heads everywhere it goes..... and is ready to go anywhere. Chrome wheels, CeeBailey windshield and much more.

Anyone interested PM me....... bought a 1800 and can't keep them both or I would.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
I have a 2000 yr model Candy spectra red gl1500.......... custom everything, including real flames painted by a nationally known painter. 101,500 miles. New rear tire and brakes. Everything up to date........$ 6500.00, This bike turns heads everywhere it goes..... and is ready to go anywhere. Chrome wheels, CeeBailey windshield and much more.

Anyone interested PM me....... bought a 1800 and can't keep them both or I would.
You didn't say if it was an Aspencade or a SE?

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds like an awesome wing, one id love to own, but the reason i say around 86 wing, is i feel like taxes only around 3500-4000, so sorry fror wasting your time

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
Is an Aspencade, non-SE. Has a SE factory spoiler, lots of safety chrome, speed bleeders, bearings replaced when wheels chromed, torque master mufflers this last spring. Utopia backrest, armrests, flames on front fender, side panels and saddle bags. new AGM battery this last spring. New oil and filter before winter storage. All other filters have been done in the last 18 months. Bridgstone tires. Factory service manual, owners manual, tool kit. Volt meter, 2 extra power plugs. Rear speakers with fader. Can be seen on page 11&12 of the bike pictures thread. Planned maint was to flush forks for this next riding season and new belts should be put on, but not nessessary. Runs and drives excellent without the famous front end wobble. Saddle bag lights, side trunk lights, side fairing lights. Spoiler brake light. Eats Harleys for breakfast. Someone will get a nice bike i tell ya. Was gonna list it earlier, but didn't want to while AZ1500 was selling his..........Out of respect for a darn good man.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Was gonna list it earlier, but didn't want to while AZ1500 was selling his..........Out of respect for a darn good man.

Sounds like there's another darn good gentleman here also :claps::claps:

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
Tail of the Dragon June 27th 2012.........rounding Mud Turn

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.