Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need the front portion of the front fender for a white 1997 SE (two tone)

I need to have one in very good condition as the bike is in mint condition. and cant find a painter who will do this kind of job.. grrrrr

Thanks..

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Norm
The inlay is a decal, not paint. Only the white is paint.

I'm not sure if this is the correct color stripe for you white SE, the others are no longer available through Honda
#001 STRIPE A (TYPE10) 61110-MAM-L70ZA $17.15
http://www.westernhonda.com/fiche_s...=Motorcycles&make=Honda&year=1997&fveh=132035
Thanks Stu

My problem here is that my fender was drilled by PO to install a chrome rail that I hate:lash: It looks like a HD. New fender is over 400$ and if I buy used nobody whants to paint it due to the process required to match the paint.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
dj norn, check out this website http://www.westernhonda.com/default.asp on the home page it has a drop down menu for parts, below cost. Looking down the list is a fender in the pearl glacier white. I saw your post said the PO drilled it for a fender rail. I hope this can help you out some. Take a look around. PM me if needed.
Tom

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Hi dj norm, I saw your post and did a little digging for you. I used this honda dealer in AZ. and got some pretty good pricing off of him. Look into the website.
GL1500SE FR FENDER A 96--99 61100-MAM-L70ZB S1 Pearl Glacier White

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jstkraze

Thanks for the info..... I called and the price is ok (327$) plus shipping to me would bring it back over the price of a new of the dealer :lash::lash:

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help very nice of you Tom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.