Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What's Her Name is on the prowl for a camping trailer. Anyone looking at getting out of the camping business let me know. I'm quite impressed with the Lessure-Lite

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,499 Posts
imported post

Greener wrote:
any pics?

Regards,
Greener
Ummm, Greener, read it again, he is wanting to buy one. tch tch

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Here is a link for the Leesure- Lite trailers.....After looking at this trailer I think that the one 93Wing gave me is an older model....Mine sets up the same way, and looks like it when set up....I noticed that they even offer a bracket to put a small 110 A/C unit in the front window...Next is finding a very very lightweight A/C unit... Here is their link....

http://www.tent-trailer.com/

Claude....

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Hey Kyle, I found this on my local CL. Seems a bit spendy to me, but I haven't priced them so I really don't know. I may be able to help out in some way with logistics or something if you think you're interested.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/1325967992.html

Good luck,

Mike

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

The craiglist page is gone, I've got the leesure Lite site, Thanks for the attention fellas. I'm kind of hoping someone has a good used one they want to retire as new is pretty pricey.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

I have a Time-Out and I recommend it. A lot less than $4895 too.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Kompact kamp 2 years old added carrier top and bearing buddies 1800.00 usd firm
Not a leisure lite but a nice camper. If you want it come and get it.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Had to make room for this

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Hey, Sethan12, owner financing? I offer 200 down and 100 a month, you hold the title until paid for and I save on motel bills!!! Tag and title not required here in South Carolina so I can use it while I'm paying for it.

Got a dealer in North Georgia selling the Little Guy Rebel like yours on Craiglist for 4195.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Hey, Sethan12, owner financing? I offer 200 down and 100 a month, you hold the title until paid for and I save on motel bills!!! Tag and title not required here in South Carolina so I can use it while I'm paying for it.

Got a dealer in North Georgia selling the Little Guy Rebel like yours on Craiglist for 4195.
Come and get it PM sent

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

PM sent Sethan12.

Not sure why but I'm not getting e-mail notifications for some reason

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Kyle and Sethan12, PM's sent to both of you last night.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Kyle. PM sent

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Hey Kyle, go read you PM's!!!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster is waiting to see whether or not you want it Kyle. And the answer is....................................

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

We'eeeessssss waiting on Kyle, if he ever quits riding long enough to log in and check his PM's.:shock::shock::shock: If he doesn't want it, I for sure am taking it.:action::action::action: Too bad I deleted his cell number from my phone log or I'd call him and wake him up.:?:?:?:?:shock::shock::shock::shock:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.