Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi all, this is the coolest website. i have read some ofthe floorboard issues that some have had in the forums. i test drove an '81 1100 years ago and loved the comfort of the extra leg room/foot room. i am looking for a reasonably priced set of take offs. am not sure of ordering new just in case i am not happy, but am fairly certain i will be. thanks for any replies or help that anyone can offer. ride on.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

I have been looking for a set myself. Anything that you see on E-bay usually sells for close to new price anyways.
Might as well bite the bullet and look on sites such as JC Whitney or Chrome World, or Sabre Cycle and buy a new set.
I would assume that the new ones are generic and made offshore, and may or may not have the quality as Markland boards but should do the trick.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

i may have to also. am registered online with jc whitney. jp cycles, and dennis kirk. they usually have some discounts going for online users, so it won't be too bad. i also had worked at the local harley dealer in the past and would still luckily get some sort of discount. the only ones i liked were from whitney or parts unlimited. parts unlimited unfortunately only sells through dealers. i at least have a couple of options. if i come across a good deal, i will try to remember to give you a holler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.