Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well boys and girls as the tag line says.....I've got a major road trip and need some foot comfort. Let me know what you have for sale. Prefer VG-Excellent.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Almost off the page and no love? :jumper:

I know there is a source outh there somewhere.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I would like each and everyone of you to run out to your parts bin and see about hooking uncle jay up with some floor boards:coollep:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
imported post

Triple Duck I have a set of floorboards that fit a 1500. They fit where the present pegs go and slip over the present shifter. I think they are Markland. They are VERRRRRY expensive. They are however FREE to members of the greatest forum in the Free World. If you are stillinterested let me know. I have been absent from the forum for quite q while due to repairs being done from our visitor IKE. RIDE Safe.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
imported post

The Boards are in the mail should arrive in 2 or3 days coming USPS(cheaper) Glad to help a fellow TEXAN and board member.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Well sir....I got home from work tonight to find a box on the porch. I don't know what to say. Except thankyou Mr Bntnailr.

Your postage will be in the mail Tuesday.

I'd like to make a donation to this site or the Shrine Childrens hospital (my favorite charity) or ...your choice.

Please advise and thanks again.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
imported post

Hope they are what you wanted. They weren't doing me any good sitting in the shed,Glad to help. Your choice sounds good to me .Thanks.

Don't worry about the postage. Just add it to your donation. Thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.