Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have floorboards and heel / toe shifter, and would like to try some decent foot pegs and regular shifter pedal for a while. Just can't get used to the small shifter with my big feet!

For GL1500, all years should fit fine. Would prefer the pin and springs as well.

Let me know condition and price.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I picked up some Dually ISO pegs from Kuryakan when I pulled the boards off my my bike. I don't have stock pegs from when it was new as the OO or my friend Dan didn't keep them. Check with a bike shop that's been around a while and they might have a set in the back or upstairs in a box that was left from a add on from years ago.
Maybe someone will see this too on here and have a set, but I didn't get much response on a request, though I did get a request to swap the boards for the stock peg set up.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

If I don't find a decent set, I may order the ISO pegs. I have a couple of leads here locally for parts as well.

Gonna be spending some serious money online this weekend ordering parts.....

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
imported post

I have a good set of stock pegs that came off of my old 2000se with the pins and springs and I have the shift lever if you need it.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Sent you a PM, but yes, I need the shifter as well...

Thanks a bunch, will let you know when they arrive... Looking forward to them!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Got the pegs beenshot....

Installed them and the shifter, and it's like a new bike! I don't mind the floorboards as much, but the heel / toe shifter just plain sucks. My sized 13 feet don't like the small profile heel / toe shifter. It shifts a thousand times better now.

Thanks once again, and a donation to the board was made in your name...

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

:claps:good deal :claps:mana to you beenshot .

thats the thing with floorboards and heel/toe , you love it or hate it . not much middle ground on the subject.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.