2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

anybody know what type of assembley i can buy to be a replacement for these

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
imported post

Those are still available. I've searched every bookmark I have and can't find the link right now ,but I know I just saw them recently.
Hopefully someone else will know, The one's on mine were so bad I took them off a few years ago. They went to the scrap yard.

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wish I could hlep you neoracer, but I don't know where you might find them, but this will give the post a little nudge, in the hope that someone who knows spots it.

:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

would help even if i knew who offered this upgrade

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
imported post

I'm pretty sure mine were Markland lights. It's been a few years since I took them off but I think that is what they were.
I looked again last night but still couldn't find the site that I saw them on,there was a set on e-bay just recently. Maybe you could email the guy who bought /sold them and they could give you a name and model number??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-...6272534QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Item #280326272534

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,202 Posts
imported post

Someone ended that one with a Buy it Now. Auction over.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
imported post

I know ,that's why I said maybe he could e-mail the guy who bought or sold them.

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

sent an email to seller and will watch for the buyer to post a feedback in hopes of getting some more info

contacted Markland and they told me that they couldn't help me cause they were out of production and that assemblies were made for them special, find that hard to believe,

makes me just work harder to get these repalced:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

I sure would like to end up with that sort of set up on my bike. I like the lights being on the fairing instead of the engine guard.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I suppose there is no way the 1500 ones could be adapted to fit?

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

i found out that the assemblies were markland but now out of production, but they appear to be same as a Blazer assembly and have some on order if nothing else i'll end up with 2nd "fog" setup

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

Don't know if this will help or not...Got my new harbor freight coupon book yesterday. There's a set that looks similar to those for8 bucks with a coupon.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

neoracer wrote:
sent an email to seller and will watch for the buyer to post a feedback in hopes of getting some more info

contacted Markland and they told me that they couldn't help me cause they were out of production and that assemblies were made for them special, find that hard to believe,

makes me just work harder to get these repalced:D:D:D:D
That's because they were convicted a few years back of dumping toxic waste down the Santa Anna sewer system. No jail time but huge fines for both the top excecs.:shock::shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

No longer available ?? According to that link anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

miles.from.nowhere wrote:
No longer available ?? According to that link anyway.
Maybe I did it wrong?:?

If the link doesn't work, then enter in 37349 for a part number and it'll work.

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

have a set on the way they are not markland but the kit is a blazer,lens assembly appears to be an exact match

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

Well I found a set of driving lights at pep boys that sit right in the spot where the blanks were located. I pulled out the blanks and the inserts that areheld in with the screws to set in the driving lights. I dont have a part number as I have the lights mounted so that you can only see the front lens as it sits there just like the factory lamps. Looks good and it was easy to fit as the brackets are held in with the screws that were holding in the inserts from honda. These lights were ment to have just the lens showing and all the case is made to hide behind a cut out in your car bumper.

Just go to pep boys and look at the displays you will see the one that only shows the front lens. great fit. Its like it was made for the honda goldwing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.